*Mean...Nasty...Bass* (Pic Heavy)

Cletus T.

Nice work Cletus! I bet you guys did have some sore thumbs from lippin all those bigguns! Those are some serious monster bream too man!!!! Oh, and the River Bassin hat looks pretty good, even on a lake guy!

A Lake Guy?????? I’ve never had anybody call me that Drew……that cuts real deep dude!!! J/K…..you know…..thanks for checking out the re-port and for the awesome little hat! I love that little hat! And YES….the thumbs were a little shredded after fishing out there!

Cletus T.

I'm feeling some Zep on this video for sure. Maybe something like Dazed and confused. Bc that's the effect you left on the fish. Dazed after you put a grown man, deep water, macho man randy savage elbow drop from the top rope hook set on them. And confused wondering why after they ate that white fluke they are still hungry :cool:

Gut Pile……you are all over it. I need to hire you to be my music man and when I say hire I mean “help” and when I say pay…..there really will be no money given to you but we could fish together and listen to some awesome tunes and throw up some high fives!

We will get the Led out on this one. I plan on getting the video done tonight!

Sultan of Slime

They should call that place smoke on the water cause the fishing looks as if it is on fire!

And it's ok to come out of the closet and admit you bass guys like to experiment with the catfish. Cause I have been dabbling in the greenfish here lately too!

Good Times!

Cletus T.

There you are S.O.S…….it ain’t a party until the Sultan stops by. I thought you would like those catfish shots! The video has a special section for the Sultan too so be sure to check it out once I get-r-done!!!!!

Catfish is my favorite fish to eat so I got nothing but love for the ole mighty CAT!!!!!

Brine

Great story Cletus. Hope the family is feeling better, and sounds like God was trying to give you some help (having the Loomis snap) but sometimes it's hard to for even the greats to do what's right all the time, and even harder when the fish are biting. :bounce:

Churchill said "All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes." Kudos for fessing up what many folks would rather ignore, and I hope you and Mrs T will come out stronger than before!

Cletus T.

Great story Cletus. Hope the family is feeling better, and sounds like God was trying to give you some help (having the Loomis snap) but sometimes it's hard to for even the greats to do what's right all the time, and even harder when the fish are biting. :bounce:

Churchill said "All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes." Kudos for fessing up what many folks would rather ignore, and I hope you and Mrs T will come out stronger than before!

Thanks Brine for the comment and the good word…..yea….when that Loomis snapped I thought that exact thing…..kind of like I deserved it…..but boy it still stung!

Thanks for reading the re-port and taking the time to comment!

Rippa Lip

Awesome, brilliant, real, passion....perfect.
Thank you for the great post! Well done.