Members who have passed away....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I look forward to his reply to a PM I sent him some day.
You’ve done this too? Back during the summer I felt the need to send Kawaliga a pm. You may not believe this but I got an answer of sorts the next day. Nearly knocked me down.

I look at this thread every now and then and just remember. We have lost some good ones.

Last edited:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
You’ve done this too. Back during the summer I felt the need to send Kawaliga a pm. You may not believe this but I got an answer of sorts the next day. Nearly knocked me down.

I look at this thread every now and then and just remember. We have lost some good ones.

Yessir, I wasn’t quite sure if PopPop had passed yet, but I sent it anyway. I found out later that he had, but was very glad that I sent it.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
::;'s for his family.............he'll be missed, for sure!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Ky dawg

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
RIP Bo$$. You will be missed. Thank you for all the good times and laughs that you shared with all of us.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
RIP, Charlie. You made this world and this forum a better place. You will be missed every day by more people than you could imagine.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:cry::cry::cry::cry:Noooooo.................my heart is broken................ RIP Charlie!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Rest easy Charlie, my old Friend. You can walk the longleaf pine savannahs of your Homeland again with no pain. One day we`ll toast a brace of quail with Blanton`s, you and me, and I`ll always remember what you told me a few short weeks ago.

Godspeed.....