missing dogs

rwh

two of my squirrel dogs went missing last monday night in taylor county. there is a reward for their return. black and tan weighs 26 pounds and the tricolor female weighs 17. her head has turned almost completely brindle now.

Attachments

• 5V3C9951 (1).jpg
    5V3C9951 (1).jpg
    138 KB · Views: 1,400
  • 5V3C9668.jpg
    5V3C9668.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 1,433

308-MIKE

They're beautiful dogs. Hope you find them.

Stroker

What part of Taylor?

Oak-flat Hunter

If You breed 'em I'd love too have some of that stock.They are some fine looking squirrel dog's. Hope You find them.

rwh

If You breed 'em I'd love too have some of that stock.They are some fine looking squirrel dog's. Hope You find them.
she had just weaned a litter. i kept two females and i've got access to the rest of the litter if i need it. male is riverun and female is williams x kemmer hybrid. it's looking like all the pups are going to turn out good. stay in touch. i'm not really a breeder but i'll breed one of the two i kept in a couple of years if they work out like i expect.

specialk

she had just weaned a litter. i kept two females and i've got access to the rest of the litter if i need it. male is riverun and female is williams x kemmer hybrid. it's looking like all the pups are going to turn out good. stay in touch. i'm not really a breeder but i'll breed one of the two i kept in a couple of years if they work out like i expect.

did you find your dogs?

specialk

a tracking system will cost much more but provide a big piece of mind.....I won't turn mine loose without a tracker on them.....

rwh

a tracking system will cost much more but provide a big piece of mind.....I won't turn mine loose without a tracker on them.....

i've got a garmin system. just let the dogs out to pee like i do every night.

rwh

maybe i should be more clear. went missing from my yard. i don't think they went off and couldn't find their way home.

specialk

i've got a garmin system. just let the dogs out to pee like i do every night.

gotcha'......hope they come back.....