Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

Brought this great quality sausage home from Eastern North Carolina visit.

Mom didn't get the chance to cook it while I was there....and made me take it with me...twisted my arm, lol.

Turned out to be right on time, too. Got home and son was already talking about he's next meal.

Told him that I had the makings for a monsta biscuit.

He gave me the thumbs up to proceed.

B-S-E-C Monsta

He polished it off in quick order and assembled a second 'un. Kid is a bottomless pit and lean & mean.

naildrvr

Awesome breakfast right there. I'll take 2 to go as I'm about to be off to work.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Up really early this morning on a day off.....coffee and chilling with the dogs. Missed 'em badly after I'd been gone a few days.

Had some biscuits & Neese's sausage leftover from T-Rex's late lunch yesterday in above post.....planned on us having it for breakfast this morning.

Had some Nahunta hot country sausage in the fridge planning on cooking it tomorrow....until I found out earlier that I"d be working tomorrow.

So.......Nahunta brought to the skillet this morning.

The place was the cleanest store of any kind I've ever seen. Spotless. Squeaky clean. Slaughterhouse across the street and the main butcher shop on the other. Even the slaughterhouse smelled clean. No kidding.

http://www.nahuntapork.com

Many of the local restaurants use their sausage and other pork items. My Dad's favorite breakfast spot does and they make a mean breakfast.

Went by there on this last trip to ENC and bought what I could fit in my backseat Yeti.

I need a bigger cooler is all I can say. Exceptional prices and everything looks super. I about lost my mind in there, lol. Wish they had a spot near my house !!!!

Wife wanted some of the Neese's in an S-E-C biscuit and a sample of the Nahunta.

I went straight Nahunta with a side of eggs & maters with guac.

Flavors on that plate were stronger than new rope, I tell ya.

Coffee'd up.......fed......ready for the day !!!!

Dub

Hatchpepper sausage dogs
And cheese eggs.

Good looking eggs there ! I also tend to grab the mustard jar in the morning.

My breakfast this morning finished off the Neese's and Nahunta sausages.

Good head-to-head comparison. Both are great.....but Nahunta wins by three car lengths. More character and depth of flavors.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great, cho!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks mighty tasty, RR!

GA1dad

Rib meat breakfast sammich in a bun. Not really a breakfast of champions,,, but it is the best thing available at my desk today. Heads started popping up in the office wondering where the good smell was coming from.20180730_083735.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.