Moonpie's Morning Munchin's Continued Even Further

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Breakfast burritos
Fried taters, bacon, peppers, onions, and jalapenos, eggs fried in the bacon grease, sharp cheddar, fresh maters, all seasoned with southwestern seasoning. Mighty durn good.

breakfast6.jpg

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
This morning’s grub……I had to hit the road early. Sent my wife pictures when she asked what I ate for breakfast. I sent her the first pic saying deer sausage and eggs - she said “good job”. Right now we’re on that health kick - walking, not much bread at all, drinking more water…….

But I just wasn’t finished fixing my plate ……she didn’t get the second pic - actually pork sausage and eggs with mayo on a burger bun. And, that’s coke in that coffee cup :bounce:
IMG_4877.jpeg

IMG_4878.jpeg

georgia_home

Scrapple egg cheese jalapeño dillas

IMG_3027.jpeg

Geffellz18

A little sore from helping a buddy build his deck all day yesterday. That didn’t keep me from getting up and getting the day started though!
Fresh diced hash browns/Home potatoes with onion, smokies, gf biscuits and eggs were on the menu…
IMG_0860.jpegIMG_0864.jpegIMG_0862.jpegIMG_0865.jpegIMG_0866.jpeg

Now I gotta get my achy self up and do my own chores!

georgia_home

My son did most of the prep this morning, and harnessed the recipe. I did a couple minor tweaks

chorizo tot eggs cheese (kRoger purple mix) jalapeno cilantro dash of cholula … NAILED IT!

bonus: he also started dinner for tonight. red sauce with mild eyetalian and pepperoni, garlic onion powder and a bit of oregano. Pics of that later. It’s crocking now. Angel hair and sketti squash, diners choice.

IMG_1392.jpeg

JDBrown

I started back on 3d tonight, I slept in this morning till 6 am, trying to get ready, but when the Mrs got up and got ready, we decided to go out to eat breakfast, we stopped at a local place, JCs snack shack, owned by a hometown feller we know, I had chicken and waffles, Mrs B had French toast, it was good.20240429_110314.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Made up a batch of my semi-world-famous breakfast hash this morning. Man! I hurted myself.
hash1.jpg

hash2.jpg

hash3.jpg

I done et half of it before I thought to take a pic of it plated up. I was hongry. :bounce:

hash4.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
My wife made these this morning: Corn tortillas baked in a muffin pan, stuffed with bacon, eggs, jalapenos, and cheddar cheese. They were delicious!

breakfast10-1.jpg

breakfast10-2.jpg