Movie Line Game

Woody52 said:
A classic! Blazing Saddles! I'll assume that's right, since....well, I'm sure it's right, and I'll take the lead.

Try this one:
Hip, Hip-hop, hip-hop-anonymous?!?!

Big Daddy... That movie is great!

tiger14

"The man punted Baxter.... I am in a glass case of emotion..."

"This is the Captain. Set condition 1-SQ for strategic missile launch. Spin up missiles one through five, and twenty through twenty-four. The release of nuclear weapons has been authorized. This is not a drill."

Woody52

John Deer Girl said:
"This is the Captain. Set condition 1-SQ for strategic missile launch. Spin up missiles one through five, and twenty through twenty-four. The release of nuclear weapons has been authorized. This is not a drill."

Crimson Tide

Here's a favorite:
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious 5h!t"

DCHunter

Woody52 said:
Crimson Tide

Here's a favorite:
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious 5h!t"

Back to the Future unedited version?

DCHunter

I bet a nickel.

Dime's the limit, Martini.

I bet a dime.

This is not a dime, Martini. This is a dime.
If you break it in half, you don't get two nickels, you get $@#%. Try and smoke it. You understand?

Yes.

You don't understand.

toridak'sgirl

you guys must watch a lot of tv over and over

pbradley

He's nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him! He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!

pbradley

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Bloody peasant!

Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?

dixie

its the second best thing Irish people do. i dont need to let you know what the 1st is. god invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.
Val Kilmer used that line in the ghost and the darkness. Mine is, the spanish bullet hasn't been made yet with my name on it.

Killdee

I aint ever killed a woman or anybody much under 16,but its enought for you to know,that I'll do what I have to do.

ncman

I got a good 'un

Hello Bob.....................Bang.....................Good Bye Bob
Thats the best dollar eighty I ever spent.

Who's got it?

ncman

I got a good 'un

Who's got it?

brinkf350

Kinda stumped on this one! How about this - Well Alvin I reckon its money what talks the loudest!

GA Farm Boy

ncman said:

Who's got it?
Young guns or Young guns 2 can't remember.:shoot:

Steven Farr

Sgt. York

When his bottomland got sold out from under him.

And to think, he shot off that whole cow to buy it.hehe