Nebraska bucks

philtuts

Update with latest card pull. I put out 2 mineral licks in different (better) spots closer to water. I can't wait for September. I think that first buck is a mainframe 10 point, but he could have stickers and crab claws with 2 months left to grow. big10.jpgwidebuck.jpgbig10stickers.jpg

walkinboss01

Looks like you'll have a couple of nice ones. Good luck

philtuts

ahhhhh those nebraska cedars :D miss em and hate em at same time

Yeah these cedars are nasty here. I do love the endless amount of corn and soybeans, though. Driving to the farm tomorrow to check the cams - fingers crossed that I get a better angle of these bachelor bucks.

I’ve been constantly scouring HLN and Basecamp, but I haven’t found the “perfect” lease. I met the farmer who owns this piece while scouting some public ground nearby, struck up a conversation, and came to a great deal on this 240 acres. Loaded with deer and turkeys. I’d still jump on a solid backup lease if the right one popped up.

philtuts

Got this big 8 on camera and then the smaller buck in the 3rd picture. Couple questions - any thoughts on spread, age, and potential score on the big 8?

I know he’s still got 2 months to grow.

A7BC817F-C1A6-43EB-9A6A-1602BD788FBB.jpeg2A7EC6B9-0584-4999-B3E8-7505AF5447BA.jpegB3186C21-4AA9-4F15-81AD-8F259EF0B86B.jpeg

Jim Boyd

Beasts are lurking there!

Good luck!!!!