New Girl from Kennesaw

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I prefer a toot to a poot!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Or the occasional ptoot.

riskyb

welcome aboard my wife is just starting to shoot maybe we can all go shoot sometime i know she would like to shoot with another lady

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
How was your shoot today Artemis1

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Havin fun is the important part. Just gotta practise

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
The shoot went great, and was really fun. Didn't do as well as I wanted to though. Thanks !

as long as you can hit a pie plate at 15 yards then its good enough for a small ga deer.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
good luck

Artemis1

Was so busy shootin and havin fun did not get any pics this time, however going again this weekend and I will have someone take some pics of me. Or I could take a photographer with me to do it, Lol:):)

PappyHoel

Welcome to the forum Artemis!

PappyHoel

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Got camera will travel

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Glad you didn't have an arrow explode and go threw your arm. Did you remember to flex your arrows. Also I got a new string on my bow yesterday. Its really nice, its black and red like the Ga bulldogs. You should Inspect all equipment for loose screws/hardware, wear and tear or any unusual problems. Check the string for any kind of fraying or serving separation. Carefully grab your accessories such as your sights/rest and stabilizer and wiggle them to see if they are loose. With all the vibration from a bow things can come loose. Also its good to keep a small Allen wrench set with you, for quick adjustments and retorqueing.