New Girl from Kennesaw

Artemis1

Yes I took your advice and flexed my arrows and checked them, good advice. I like your string colors! Lost two arrows. I robinhooded someone's arrow mine was done . Plus another one was lost oh well!!

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Wow; we really do have some helpful folks here. That's why I love this place and Tifton is beautiful!

Welcome to the forum Artemis1; and please; if you need anything; anything at all; please let me know.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Yes I took your advice and flexed my arrows and checked them, good advice. I like your string colors! Lost two arrows. I robinhooded someone's arrow mine was done . Plus another one was lost oh well!!

Its a bitter sweet feeling to get a robin hood, hopefully you kept it together and the person let you keep his Robin hooded arrow. You only get a hand full of those in a lifetime. A lot of people hang them up sort of like a trophy.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Welcome to the forum. hdm03 wanted me to tell you, "If you need anything else; and I mean anything; for the love of all that's good and righteous; please let me know."
He's very helpful.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Thanks, mrs. hornet22, Lol. Tell hdm03 he will be the first to know if I need anything; anything at all:)

I fixed it for you and you are welcome!!!

Oh; welcome to the forum; let me know if you need anything else; anything else at all???

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I fixed it for you and you are welcome!!!

Oh; welcome to the forum; let me know if you need anything else; anything else at all???

Artemis - you ought to take hdm03 up on his offer. Tell him you need to borry $10K - he's quite well off.