New Taurus g2s

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I love my Smith and Wesson but just purchased the two Taurus g2s for my wife and I to carry. At first I was hesitant but have to say after getting used to the small frame I like it and its quite accurate as well for a small gun. The best part is I can just slip it in my hip pocket and go.

Bam Bam

Congrats To Y'all, Been Thinking About Getting One Myself! I Might Have a Opportunity on a New Glock 26 Gen 3 for A Unbelievable Price so I holding off on the Taurus Right Now!

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
Congrats To Y'all, Been Thinking About Getting One Myself! I Might Have a Opportunity on a New Glock 26 Gen 3 for A Unbelievable Price so I holding off on the Taurus Right Now!
Thank you. My wife has finally realized it was time to get her ccw. The glock 26 is what I wanted but at $200 each I couldn't pass it up on the Taurus.

Robert28

Friend has one that I’ve shot a few times. First time I thought it was broken because the trigger pull was abnormally long, but once you get used to it it’s not bad. Reliable gun though!

Bam Bam

Thank you. My wife has finally realized it was time to get her ccw. The glock 26 is what I wanted but at $200 each I couldn't pass it up on the Taurus.
Yeah 2 Taurus for Less than what 1 Glock Cost! I suppose to Have a Chance at A New 26 for $350 instead of $500+ so I'm Crossing My Fingers Hoping Deal Takes Place! Once Again Congrats,Have Fun Shooting and Be Safe!

Dub

Yeah 2 Taurus for Less than what 1 Glock Cost! I suppose to Have a Chance at A New 26 for $350 instead of $500+ so I'm Crossing My Fingers Hoping Deal Takes Place! Once Again Congrats,Have Fun Shooting and Be Safe!

Get the Glock. The 26 is a handy little gun that can do a lot.

There are other things to save money on. You'll be glad in the long run. Glock stands behind their gear. No worries about recall after recall and subpar customer service.