NFL DEI

sinclair1

I read today that the NFL has a chief DEI officer. I reckon he missed the fact that there aren’t many white players. Just another reason to forget the NFL even exists.
Think positive, maybe they will make them release some great black athletes and hire some slow white guys to play safety. lol

That’s funny to me because I was a safety. You couldn’t pay me to waste away watching sports as an adult.

Baroque Brass

Forget whites!
Every teams needs ta have 10 LBGTYXYZs with dyed hair and ear gauges. Transbois too!

:rockon:
Gauges, so that’s what it’s called when they insert what looks like pvc pipe into the earlobes? Does it work like shotgun gauges, the lower the number the bigger the pipe?

SLY22

Useles Member !
I absolutely disagree with their political / socitey stance.
It's the best brand of football in the world.
Even though the players are not allowed to hit the QB or the wide receiver's it's still the best of the best.

Reactions: Dub

Oldstick

The DEI concept is a complete joke for pro sports teams, at least when it comes to the actual players.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

DEI in professional sports ??? facepalm:

So, will we see a DEI event during the annual combine, right along with the 40yd sprint and passing drills ?

Oldstick

DEI in professional sports ??? facepalm:

So, will we see a DEI event during the annual combine, right along with the 40yd sprint and passing drills ?
I'm looking forward to that. I will be participating in the 65+ non age discrimination category as probably the most talented football player ever at the age of 13 except I was only 4'5" at the time at they wouldn't let me on the middle school team because of that.

I'm up to 5'7" by now. Hope I don't get hurt. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: