Now here is a way to gain access to your deer stand in secret

Wayne D Davis

Back in my teens I went thru a tunnel/ pipe that went under I-75 . The interest was because of the cattle trail that went thru it

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like the amount of time he spent doing that and the noise doing it (not to mention building the stand) would bring more attention that just walking up like a Normal person
You reckon? :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
All that work and he's prolly not going to see a single deer all season long. God forbid he tries to move his stand.

Mark K

Banned
Then again, he may kill a Booner every year. Definitely don’t have to worry about scent or wind direction.

Not something I’d do for a deer, but I think it’s ingenious...or insanity.

Rackinup

Oh heck no.... you have to kill me before I’d go into a pipe like that not to mention the snakes a spiders. I’m out

nmurph

I think I would rather just dig a pit in the side of a hill and brush it in good. Does that sound like a good idea to anyone?

livetohunt

He is known for pushing the envelope on his Illinois land..He is an advocate of using fences to funnel deer by his treestand. He also has killed some big deer and I know one was confiscated by the Illinois DNR, I believe he hired a high dollar attorney and was able to get it back. Neighbors said he was doing illegal activities and DNR agreed after investigating. He might be a great guy, but he has a history.