oh Caaaaarterrrr..... looky here!

LanceColeman

Hey brother. I was wondering if yu could help a brudda out.

Ya see I'm basically a "brack shooter" ya know. But I got these bows ya see.:stir:
3tease1.jpg

I mean looky attem. see that desert camo hybrid?? maaaan thatsa deputy wolverine. 64" long and and 53-54#s at 28". That joker will shoot 10grains per pound 187fps. Dude it's quiet, and it smokes! buut I'm not much of a longbow guy as hard as I try. You believe she was born last year and never had no blood on her?? Thats right never kilt a critter. I been working on the grip but I really need a more longbow experienced fella to help me out there.
3tease3.jpg

And of course there's my GM. Which as you know with it's aftermarket limbs and my patent silencing system is the pound for pound fastest Game master on the planet and also the quitest game master on the planet.. yea I've kilt deer and pigs with her. but man you remember yours?? remember how easy them things shoot?
3tease2.jpg

Oh and of course there's that hillstyle bow ya lookin at. How hill style ya ask?? lemme see. I got her when I was stationed in the UK..... That bow was built by an English longbowman who was 83 at the time he built. But as a young man he came to the U.S. and learned to build bows at the stotler brothers shop under the eye of Howard Hill himself. Thats Bjorn chrystal power glass on back and belly. Only two lams of pure japanese tonkin cane (imported, no flooring there) and the prettiest bacote riser ya ever saw. Bowyer is gone to better places now. So no more will be made. she sports a string made by nonother than world champ Rod Jenkins. She's 66" long and draws a soft silky smooth 58#s@28" and as straight and classy a lady as you'll ever find. Believe it or not that bow is 14yrs old and NEVER BEEN HUNTING. Yep!! thats right, no blood ever been on her. for 14yrs she's hung on a wall or shot targets and never been hunting (hey I try but I'm just not good enough with a longbow). Been in three different countries and never drew down on a live animal. Can you believe I've neglected such a fine lady like that!?!?!

Anyhoot. as ya know I'm pretty much a brack guy... and I was wondering if you could bail me out here bro and help me train some bows!! why dontcha PM me yer address and I'll send ya all or whichever one of em you would like to shoot and play or hunt with brother?? how bout it?:biggrin2:
sagd.jpg

Sheeeww!! dadgumn man!! Thats like pure class!! And like Apex predator craftsmanship! I actually tanned and made that leather grip my own self. It's shaved down pig skin, turned to leather and dyed with fiebings leather dye. MMMM!! thatsa fine lookin bow! Man you slip the strang on her and all ya hear is "thwff." A mouse can poot louder than that bow is.

Last edited:

ChrisSpikes

Man, you makin' me want to switch bows!

LanceColeman

Hey Chris man if I send em all to Carter you are more than welcome to go shoot them with him and if there's one he doesn't want to hunt with you can gladly take her out for a stroll bro. I mean I KNOW how close you and Carter are.

Apex Predator

What's that one that looks like a boat anchor? :)

robert carter

If ya`ll trying to goad me oughta my TBone it ain`t happening. I was just thinking while I was out scouting a while ago I`m gonna name my Mohawk after you two.. Gonna name it TBONE.RC

LanceColeman

OH no sir Mr. Carter;) See me and my buddy the deer spike we aint the ones that bet on the impossible.:huh: that was you.:banana: We're just trying to give you an "out" or make it easier on ya brotha.:D

I tell ya what..... ya see that there smooth lookin longbow?? ya know I got ta thinkin...... it may be about time I trade that bow off...... and ya know what I'd really like to have?? I'm thinkin a fair trade for that bow would be a MOHAWK and TWO steak dinners...... that sounds about Fair. I bet Spikes will agree wid me.:clap:

May as well bite the bullet now Carter.. or you'll be namin that mohawk "2 steak dinners" Cuz 'ats what it's gonna cost ya.:hair:

ChrisSpikes

If you thinking on naming that bow for what you're gonna eat, you might as well go ahead and trade it in on a Crow creek.

Bubbaforsure

If ya`ll trying to goad me oughta my TBone it ain`t happening. I was just thinking while I was out scouting a while ago I`m gonna name my Mohawk after you two.. Gonna name it TBONE.RC

Folks.....This one right here is gonna be fun to watch to see how it all turns out........:banana: :banana:

LanceColeman

If you thinking on naming that bow for what you're gonna eat, you might as well go ahead and trade it in on a Crow creek.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got it on good authority he would buy a canebreak if he had the extra cash layin around. Yall know what that means dontcha?? Means he's savin up in case me and Chris decide we want seconds!

Last edited:

dm/wolfskin

Heck, I just want to go and eat a good half cook steak at this place. Ya'll got me wanting one. I think RC is drooling Lance. Mike

LanceColeman

Heck, I just want to go and eat a good half cook steak at this place. Ya'll got me wanting one. I think RC is drooling Lance. Mike

he droolin now..... he gone be poutin when he gets me and Chris's bill though.