Old Man Winter wants in driveler #268

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Jag and I had to go to the pharmacy to pickup my meds. Before I pulled out my parking spot, I said, "let's take a crack at guessing the mileage to the pharmacy from right here". So, I guessed 13 miles and Jag said he would go with that also. We pulled up into the parking lot and right up to the drive-thru window and it was exactly 12.8 miles.

Pretty dang close!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Got an email: where is our payment due on the 28th? Never got the bill. How come the USPS always seems to lose bills in December? grrrrrrr

Gobblin, the postal service is so bad here that sometimes during last Sunday night, someone busted into the outside mailing drop-box for out-going mail and stole it all. I frequently drop by there and put my outgoing mail in that box after normal pick-up hours and I had to retrace my route. This is the 2nd time that this has happened at my closest post office within the past 6 months.

Now I have to go inside to mail everything. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I would love to watch a video of the culprits head exploding when they were caught after committing this Federal Offense!!!!

DID I mention that I don't believe in repeat offenders !!!!!

ps: I would be glad to supply the weapons and the ammo needed to accomplish that fact too !!!!!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Jag and I had to go to the pharmacy to pickup my meds. Before I pulled out my parking spot, I said, "let's take a crack at guessing the mileage to the pharmacy from right here". So, I guessed 13 miles and Jag said he would go with that also. We pulled up into the parking lot and right up to the drive-thru window and it was exactly 12.8 miles.

Pretty dang close!

YOU GUYS ARE GOOD !!! OK, WHAT IS GOING TO BE TONIGHT'S WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS THEN ???? I WILL BE GLAD TO SPLIT IT WITH YOU !!!! :cheers:

Last edited:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
YOU GUYS ARE GOO !!! OK, WHAT IS GOING TO BE TONIGHT'S WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS THEN ???? I WILL BE GLAD TO SPLIT IT WITH YOU !!!! :cheers:

Funny you should say that, Mike. That's what I told Jag when we got home. :bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I'd have better odds @ an unforeseen inheritance that doesn't exist. Plus, I ain't gotta go nowhere. :bounce:

If I bought a ticket and won I am not sure who would ever know.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I loved driving my bus, but I was also a para-pro.............
Most routes are done before dark............. except the early mornings, but it don't last long........... jus sayin.......

Oh, Mandy, I had your fav for lunch, dot dog & chips.........;)
Take-a-chip. That's what Cody called em when he was little. We would offer him apple juice or the other kind(gatoraid) we would say, kind juice. :bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
If I bought a ticket and won I am not sure who would ever know.
We have some friends that won something BIG. Never said a word, but from where they have lived and updated everyplace they have been explains it all. They are living in one of their places they bought in Los Vegas on that fake lake. I wouldn't tell a soul either.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Come home and got a toe curling fire going in the stove ... Then found the kitchen sink full of dirty water and not draining.. MIL said she's not sure what happened! She was just running some old food through the garbage disposal and it just stopped up!:whip:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Dang that sounds good.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Tried something new to me the other night. Mixed a lb of hot Jimmy Dean sausage, with a lb of venison, Worcestchire , jar of jalapenos, large sliced up onion, Heinz 57, baked at 350 for an hour. Turned out really well !!

I bet the sammiches off the leftovers are outasight good too.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Watched it go from rain to sleet to snow flurries last night. I’m convinced anything smart kept going south, its natural selection.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Tried something new to me the other night. Mixed a lb of hot Jimmy Dean sausage, with a lb of venison, Worcestchire , jar of jalapenos, large sliced up onion, Heinz 57, baked at 350 for an hour. Turned out really well !!

Forgot, cut up a buncha rat/hoop cheese and mixed into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.