One more prize

Public Land Prowler

I am donating a no gaurantee,no expenses paid,fully guided public land hog hunt to the person with the smallest bird entered.

Congrats Gatrapper!Let me know when you can make it down!:bounce:

Arrow3

I am donating a no gaurantee,no expenses paid,fully guided public land hog hunt to the person with the smallest bird entered.

Congrats Gatrapper!Let me know when you can make it down!:bounce:

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Arrow3

I mean look at these spurs. 1/8in of screaming pain and furry!!

DSC00318.jpg

Was that a hen??:rofl::rofl::whip::rolleyes:

gobble157

You fellers are funny!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
GaTrapper, I have never killed such a beast of a turkey, or for that matter any turkey, would you be willing next season to come down to our farm and guide me for one of those wily old toms? Of course all expenses, lodging, plus a very generous guide fee will be included.

Public Land Prowler

PLP Im pretty sure a certain person told me on the phone that some of his 1st birds were these educated ones that I shoot but then he decided to shoot those easy ones with long beards.
Yeah my first turkey was 2 jakes with one shot.I was proud of them and you should be proud of yours too.;)

But seriously if you keep on I am going to have to remove you as CEO,Founder,Chairman,and only member of the PLP fan club..

Public Land Prowler

Good Idea Sheldon, actually I think it should include that and his '09 Nebraska Turkey Hunt. I mean thats a no brainer. Plus I taught him how to trap so that has to add up.
I have caught nothing,so is that something to brag about?...lol..I may give him one of my mouth calls I won after I get through using it..lol..

Sheldon I like Gatrapper but not that much..lol

lock on

PLP that's the same hunt you donated me right? Can't wait to get the chance to take you up on it!

Robk

I didn't teach you how to make one sing, I just couldn't stand the sight of you gagging trying to hold one in your mouth. LOL