Outdoor blast?

rjcruiser

I enjoyed it today with the family. A few good things for the kids...met a few members...put it for a free drawing or two...met Godwin...all in all...good event. Saw the semifinals for the truck buck too. Some two guys just didn't miss and went 6 rounds before one of them finally missed the egg.

Took my family yesterday and had a great time. 4 yr old got his face painted. Purchased a few things that were less expensive than if I'd purchased them elsewhere.

Just fun IMO to walk around looking at hunting stuff thinking about how close the season is. Get's the blood flowing.

DoeMaster

Re: Outdoor Blast?

I thought the Outdoor Blast was pretty good. Grandson met Godwin from Duck Dynasty and we enjoyed seeing all the nice shoot-out bucks from last year on display as well as the many nice bucks people brought to have scored at the scoring booth. Watched the first few elimination rounds of the shoot-out and picked up a few unique hunting items as well as some really cheap/discounted camo clothing. Good crowd, but not so big that you couldn't move around easily and talk with the vendors about their products. :flag:

Attachments

• Kyle & Godwin (Duck Dynasty).jpg
    Kyle & Godwin (Duck Dynasty).jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 472

codeeb

It was better than the last one I went to in Macon, but I miss the Buckarama shows of the 90s ,when you could actually buy hunting gear and get decent prices.

panfried0419

Got spolied by the Blast. Won't go back to another Buckarama. The Outdoor Blast had a ton of archery vendors. Git Under Armour huntin boots for $50. Tons of cheap Camo!