Pet Peeves......

buckpasser

Poor spelling. Did anyone take english in school?

Also, at fast food drive thrus I've noticed this. Vehicle pulls up to order at speaker. After ordering has to wait a few minutes for other vehicles. About 1 foot from being at window realizes vehicle is about 3 feet too far from window to make transaction. Has to correct and ends up sitting at 15 degree angle to building and still has to stretch arm to reach! Did you not know you would need to access that window the whole time, you -------?

Corey J

People that constantly ask for money so they can go buy something from a vending machine! I don't have a problem lending you a dollar or two if you NEED it, not if you just want it!

pstrahin

Walking thru a crowd after somebody has let one rip. It smells terrible and feels like it has stuck to you!

kracker

Gone, but not Forgotten
Walking thru a crowd after somebody has let one rip. It smells terrible and feels like it has stuck to you!
You been near Sugar Plum lately or sumpin?

golffreak

Tardiness. Drives me crazy. To me, if you're one minute late you're an hour late. It's all the same.

1. People who parrot talk radio
2. Tardiness
3. People who try and play "devil's advocate" because they think it makes them sound smart
4. People who put down education

kracker

Gone, but not Forgotten
Tardiness. Drives me crazy. To me, if you're one minute late you're an hour late. It's all the same.
AMEN!!!! If tardiness is a pattern, you're pretty much telling me your time is more important than mine.

kracker

Gone, but not Forgotten
Has Sugar Plum been known to crop dust?
Go back and check the driveler thread from over the weekend! There is a little old bluehaired lady that took a direct hit.

Crickett

Little Lady
People who don't respect personal space i.e when I'm in line at a checkout & the person behind me thinks they can just push their buggy right up to me or they have to stand right next to me & I make slight move & I bump into them. I can't stand that!!!

Spit/toothpaste in the bathroom sink!! I have to constantly remind my kids to wash it down. So gross!

Hornet22

ROMEO
Got any?????

What are they?????

::huh: ::huh:

Any kind of pet peeves.......Any at all......

Runnin out of EWnDC. Hadn't happened yet, but I'm shore it would tick me off somewhat:cheers:

1gr8bldr

Slow drivers in the left lane. It's one thing to drive slow it's another thing to drive slow and impede the flow of traffic.
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT!
I thought I would look to see if anyone else posted my pet peeved. And here it is. x2-----SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT

1gr8bldr

Funny, I'm not a smoker, but I expected to see something about someone bumming cigs