Pet Peeves......

1gr8bldr

Waiting in line at the salad bar while some moran acts as though they are decorating a christmas tree.----- Someone who about comes to a stop before turning on a side road.------

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Parents who fold to their childrens Fits and Tantrums.........Makes my blood boil to see a parent Hurry to give their child some candy or chips to Shut them up:banginghe

If my kid ever gave a fit, he got NOTHING, cept something he did NOT enjoy...........I still have to take away the I-touch and bey blades some times, but

So far, so good...........My kid is pretty Awesome!:cool:

1gr8bldr

When someone borrows something and brings it back broke and says nothing

grunt0331

Fat girls in thong bikinis. Saw one yesterday at a water park that had to go 350lbs on the hoof. Not sure if it was supposed to be a thong or her rear end got hungry and started eating her bathing suit. Either way, she shouldn't have been wearing a 2 piece to begin with.

Also, dudes in Speedos. What are they thinking???

deerhunter388

I can't stand the dentists that think they need to talk with you about your whole life story when they are sticking their hands all up in your mouth!! I'm paying them to fix my teeth not talk to me about everything under the sun!!

BigSwole

People on welfare driving vehicles that cost more than my house!

Obama.

The drive thru person who asks me to pull forward so he people behind me can get their food.

GSP officers giving me seatbelt tickets.

Obama.

In-laws.

People who do 5 under tge speed limit on a road with a double yellow line.

The lady at the gas station who refuses to cut the pump on for me. I come in every day. Know every employee by name. Every one does it but you. Get with the program or ill keep lifting that flapper and make it keep beeping :)

People on welfare eating like royalty.

People who dont say thank you when i hold the door open. Especially when i wait the extra 6 seconds for you to sloth up the sidewalk.

Thats enough for now.

Les Miles

Banned
Men in a tutu ::ke:

Niclol.jpg
MuddyTuTuBoy.jpg

Like these two?

:pop:

Hunter922

First and biggest- The people who show no respect for other's time. Not showing up, not calling or always late.

Second runner up- Parents who curse in front of there young children then freak out and wonder why little Bobby is spewing verbal bombs. Show some restraint or at a minimum show some intelligence in front of your children..

:D

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I have tons but two recently. Wally world checkout line. Granny in front of me has a loaded down buggy and I have one item. She realizes she forgot about 13 items but instead of going back for em she sends her two grandchillins off to the races to get the junk and starts ringing up her buggy. Think the kids are back When her last items scanned? Negative! Right after that incident I take junior to get his head did.while the girls cutting his hair. ..she gets a cell call and takes a mid-cut break to g-haw on the phone.I assure you her tip was nonexistent. I feel a bit better now.

gunsaler111

Banned
People who check their order at the drive trough window...
People who let their 12-15 yo kids where booty shorts,just sick...
Saying that being liberal is just a difference of opinion...no, their traitors,and should be shipped to europe.

jonjon528

Overly aggressive drivers.
Waiters/waitresses that do not attempt to keep my glass full.
The Kardashians.
Old people that have lost their opinion filters.
Folks that are drama queens about sickness/injury.

bamaboy

#1 - Laziness, lazy people are worthless

#2 - rude people (cell phone users mostly) - have no respect for other people

#3 - unprepared folks - standing in line to pay for whatever and it takes them forever to start finding their card or money or FOOD STAMPS, come on you know you had to pay for the stuff somehow!

#4 - Drivers that slam on their brakes when they see a cop when they were not even doing the speed limit!!!