Prize donkey...

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I drove to the other side of the county to visit my elderly uncle last week.
Upon leaving, I noticed a huge gathering of pickup trucks around the barn at my old buddy's family homestead across the road. I stopped in to see what was going on, but couldn't find my old friend Jimmy. I asked around, and a fellow told me that Jimmy's donkey had kicked his mother in law in the head last week and that she had passed a couple of days later in the hospital.
I remarked that I knew she had lots of friends, but this is quite a crowd to show up for family support.
'Oh no' he said, 'we're all just here trying to buy the donkey...'

Re-posted with permission from 1eyefishing.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
:rofl:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I drove to the other side of the county to visit my elderly uncle last week.
Upon leaving, I noticed a huge gathering of pickup trucks around the barn at my old buddy's family homestead across the road. I stopped in to see what was going on, but couldn't find my old friend Jimmy. I asked around, and a fellow told me that Jimmy's donkey had kicked his mother in law in the head last week and that she had passed a couple of days later in the hospital.
I remarked that I knew she had lots of friends, but this is quite a crowd to show up for family support.
'Oh no' he said, 'we're all just here trying to buy the donkey...'

Re-posted with permission from 1eyefishing.

OH LAWD, OUR FRIEND, BLOODONTHEGROUND HAS ALREADY ROBBED THE BANK AND CAME UP WITH $50,000 TO BUY THAT DONKEY AND HE SAID THAT WOULD BE A HECK OF A BARGAIN FOR HIM !!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::hair::hair::pop::pop: