Questions

Jester896

Senior Clown
I would like to apologize to the folks that are waiting to get barrels threaded...but we made 2 of these range rods today. Cleaned an old S&W .32 Long pistol and put a used link in an 1100...thosse $18-25 parts new are $60 used on eBay.

IMG_2013.jpg
IMG_2011.jpg
IMG_2012.jpg

Hillbilly stalker

If you have trouble getting the face of the breech clean, stick a tooth pick in the nipple and pour some balistol or your favorite cleaner down the barrel. Let it sit, then use the scraper to bust it loose. It will only take once. It’s usually just build up from the past. To keep the wife happy, put a 5 gallon bucket in the bathtub for cleaning. You get hotter water and less mess plus easy clean up. I mostly shoot a shorter carbine model Hawkins. When I’m thru cleaning, I put mine in the oven on low heat for a little bit. It removes all moisture. No rust. I gotta pretty relaxed wife tho. She knew she was marrying a hillbilly redneck from the git go. :rockon:

Jason C

Any of you guys ever get together and shoot, maybe around the athens area? I have a few BP guns that I could use lessons on lol. I used to shoot BP years ago with my stepdad but hes not able to remember what to do.. just thought it would be funner with someone ... just was woundering...

Jester896

Senior Clown
Got the strap in for my horn today from Turkey Foot Trading Co. all I need to do now in work on the end of the horn to get that screw in brass fitting in it...my luck the peg would fall out and dump the powder...shouldn't be much longer and I will be set for hunting.

IMG_2103.jpg