Quick Question

GrantC77

Hey! I’m going to hunt some public land this weekend the Oconee national forest I’ve been hunting private land for so long, do I need to purchase any special kind of license to be out there?

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
As long as you have a current hunting and big game license or a sportsman or lifetime license you're good to go for national forest or wma. But I highly recommend a regulations book, because each wma and national forest has its on rules, including doe days. Good luck

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
As long as you have a current hunting and big game license or a sportsman or lifetime license you're good to go for national forest or wma. But I highly recommend a regulations book, because each wma and national forest has its on rules, including doe days. Good luck
This^^
Good luck and welcome to the public land prowlers club!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
This , again ! I’ll second the regulations book also .

dang

DANG !!!
In addition to a regulations book, if you go to a wma, make sure you sign in before the hunt. You can do it physically at the sign in station, or on the app on your phone