Range

Big7

The Oracle
The 2 longest I know of are Ft. Benning
It has s 1000yd range.

I've heard of one in Dahlonega. I've wanted to go there for a while. I'm not sure what kind of range it is. Pop-up, runner or maybe just a stationary target or what. It's a 600yd range.

Bugs will be out bad at Ft. Benning for sure.

If you find a long distance range please let me know. I'd be more than happy to split expenses with you

Hope this helps.

Limbhanger2881

The 2 longest I know of are Ft. Benning
It has s 1000yd range.

I've heard of one in Dahlonega. I've wanted to go there for a while. I'm not sure what kind of range it is. Pop-up, runner or maybe just a stationary target or what. It's a 600yd range.

Bugs will be out bad at Ft. Benning for sure.

If you find a long distance range please let me know. I'd be more than happy to split expenses with you

Hope this helps.
I will let you know. I have a new rifle being built that will be ready in June. I just moved back to Ga from out west and we had plenty of public land out there to use.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Gunsight Hills in Lexington goes out to 800.

wareagle700

Cool Acres Sporting Camp goes back to 1200 IIRC. I believe you can call and setup a day for shooting. Not very expensive and very nice range.

cmshoot

Another vote for Arena Training Facility in Blakely GA. 4,000 acre training facility with a multitude of ranges, including the 2200m range.

Elk River Training Center in Pelham TN has 1,000 yards. Depending on where you live in GA, that may be closer than Blakely GA. I’m in Dallas, it takes me 3 hours to get to Blakely and 2 hours to get to Pelham TN.

The Sawmill in Laurens SC has over 1500 yards. This is the former SCOTG.