Redlands WMA Brute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebreather

Congrats on an awesome buck Brandon , glad to see ur time in the woods finally payed off , don't worry about other peoples post , heck for all they don't know Carl was already down at yalls hunting camp celebrating w you , I learned that after Tyler died that people are quick to judge with out knowing all the facts even tho they think they do , what it green net 140" right ? Swing by the house n let me see the finished product , congrats again now you got your neighbor beat that has held the neighbor hood record for a while now , now y'all just gotta catch up w me n get a nice bow buck lol

ranger374

In response to ranger 374 post, maybe if someone would have looked at the hunting regulations as closely as you looked at my grammar on my post, then they would have figured out that they were hunting on a closed WMA and had taken an illegal buck.

hh, i wasn't looking that closely at your grammar. It just stuck out like a sore thumb--especially after you openly criticize another person's grammar usage--what goes around comes around.

maybe you should just take it like a man and apologize and admit that you were wrong.

It is obvious that the deer was killed legally--i guess you just can't accept the fact that someone else out hunted you and killed a trophy buck on the same public land you wound deer on.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
That`s enough, gentlemen. Let this go.

DelphicSharpShot

Very nice deer! Been hunting the Redlands a while now and have seen a couple nice ones, but that brute is definitely the best I've seen! It does pay nicely to get a good ways from the road...

4x4

Congrats on an awesome buck Brandon , glad to see ur time in the woods finally payed off , don't worry about other peoples post , heck for all they don't know Carl was already down at yalls hunting camp celebrating w you , I learned that after Tyler died that people are quick to judge with out knowing all the facts even tho they think they do , what it green net 140" right ? Swing by the house n let me see the finished product , congrats again now you got your neighbor beat that has held the neighbor hood record for a while now , now y'all just gotta catch up w me n get a nice bow buck lol

You must know Brandon...I just talked to him bout this whole thread. He did give me permission to post pics. Firebreather I been tryin to get him to hunt with me bow only but he's stuck on that bang stick!! Lol even i'm glad he had that rifle on that hunt.

After checking it in, he got in touch with Delatori or however you spell his name, Brandon wanted him to see it, he just told Brandon to take it to Jakes, he would see it soon enough.

To all the fine folks that congradulated Brandon, thank you very much, from him and myself. He is very appreciatiave of all the positive comments.

To all the haters, bless your poor lil hearts.

JimLandt

I'll say again, that is a might fine buck, and the fact that it was killed on Redlands makes it even more of an accomplishment to be proud of! I hope Brandon enjoys the great memories of this hunt and many more for years to come!

Gunnar75

What happened to hh300win

Did he finally shut up because he realized his grammar was wrong and his butt was on fire for his previous posts regarding his poaching?

Last edited by a moderator:

4x4

Did he finally shut up because he realized his grammar was wrong and his butt was on fire for his previous posts regarding his poaching?

Maybe he took my advise and went back under his rock...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pablo15

Man yall are still talking about this?

All this nonsense doesnt change the fact that the deer was obviously shot on a closed WMA.

Nice buck, but tainted. Tainted in that the deer wasnt subjected to nor behaving as if...........it were being hunted. WMA had been closed for four days, gates locked. Quiet as a mouse kinda place.

It just aint the same fellas. HHs opening his mouth and yalls reaction to it over shadowed the obvious.

Its disturbing that the majority of you could care less. Its all about them horns. By any means necessary........get em. Yes sir. Kill that buck. and oh by the way........GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!! ( I guess in yalls circle).

Gives us all a bad name.

JimLandt

What's disturbing is that people keep posting without reading anything but what they want to see. It has already been resolved that this deer was killed completely legally on an open WMA! The area manager of the WMA knows this and has even congratulated the hunter. I've never seen a forum with so many people poised and ready to strike to find fault and completely wrongfully! People who continue to do so should just be ashamed of their ignorance and their malice!

T.P.

Banned
What's disturbing is that people keep posting without reading anything but what they want to see. It has already been resolved that this deer was killed completely legally on an open WMA! The area manager of the WMA knows this and has even congratulated the hunter. I've never seen a forum with so many people poised and ready to strike to find fault and completely wrongfully! People who continue to do so should just be ashamed of their ignorance and their malice!

thReAdKIlLEr.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Seein` as how ya`ll just won`t let it go...

Status
Not open for further replies.