reporting in....

shotcaller20

saw a squirrel and a turkey but no deer....out by 930

sengdigger

Had three does slip in on me at 9:45 on Sw crk wma. When I shot i hit a limb and missed :banginghe, Gonna try again this evening.

markland

No deer for me either, got down around 10 and went and pulled my card off my cam on my other stand. 2 does and a small buck in front of it for a few minutes at 7 this AM, danggit! Gonna try it again this evening but definitely know where I will be in the morning! Mark

FishinMech

nothing on the back side of wma in paulding sat there till 1 just enough tree rats to fill 100 quart cooler one of those tree rats was a fox and he was about 7lb thought about some pratice but passed going to move stands tonight and hope they r moving there good luck to anyone in the woods right now and when yall go back. pics pics pics come on yall

SneekEE

Jumped one going to the stand b4 sunrise, her sinuses are clean now. Checked my other camera where i did not hunt, had 3 does around 7 this morning all over that stand, nothing where i was.

hotamighty

I didnt see any deer but I did find my first ever shed antler. :banana: Not the biggest but he has probably grown up enough to be a good first bow kill if I can get on him. It just started raining so as soon as it stops I will be heading back out.

Attachments

• 1st shed003.jpg
    1st shed003.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 550
  • 1st shed001.jpg
    1st shed001.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 552

bench_hound

Had two does come in about 7:45 this morning in Hall County. Over thirty 18 to 30 yard shots over a 1 1/2 hour time period just couldn't figure out how to get those white spots to dissapear. Would have loved to ventilate one but just can't bring myself to killing one with spots.

Gunnar75

Jumped two coming back to the truck and jumped another checking my camera, oh well at least the seasons started!

rjcruiser

Nothing this morning in jasper county...hope the evening is better.

bowtechrulez

about to head out again tryin to get wife to hurry and a quick poiinter if any of ya takn that signifigant other DONT RUSH THEM! lol good luck to all again tonight even ones had work this morn...

RVGuy

Went this morning, they moved late for me, had a doe come in around 9.45am. Drew back, put the pin on the sweet spot about to click the release trigger, all of a sudden I hear a commotion behind me, out flops 2 fawns still wearing spots. Needless to say, I gave momma a pass this morning and watched the family for about 30 minutes. Going back in the morning, gotta do my other favorite Fall activity.....WATCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL.......good luck all.

rustvyper

Hunted Oaky Woods this morning...no deer but I did have a humming bird come perch on my bow for about 30 seconds. Since I had my facemask on I don't think he could figure out what I was! Highlight of my morning...

about to head out again tryin to get wife to hurry and a quick poiinter if any of ya takn that signifigant other DONT RUSH THEM! lol good luck to all again tonight even ones had work this morn...

Hey sweetie..you might not want to talk about me if theres the off chance i might read it ;) In the tree stand with the hubby for mu first hunt ever. Had to work this morning but hoping for something tonight. What a gorgeous day though!