Rumor of a good buck killed illegally in city of Gainesville Ga

phillip

Rumor of a good buck killed illegally in city of Gainesville Ga in a city park near high school. DNR confiscated it . Anybody else heard this

Duff

I have not heard that but it wouldn't surprise me. There are some big bucks in that area.

Been a good bit of this lately that is being put in the social media and news.. wander if there is a driving factor ? Sure doing this type stuff has been around before I was born but seems to be talked about more lately than I recall

transfixer

Been a good bit of this lately that is being put in the social media and news.. wander if there is a driving factor ? Sure doing this type stuff has been around before I was born but seems to be talked about more lately than I recall

bunch of "look at me" fools doing stuff so they can post it and get likes, they'll break the rules/law doing it , they don't care, as long as they get to show off facepalm:

bunch of "look at me" fools doing stuff so they can post it and get likes, they'll break the rules/law doing it , they don't care, as long as they get to show off facepalm:
I agree.. never understood why some idolize things like this just to gain attention and instant gratification

JDBrown

I agree Furtaker, as usual it makes the rest of us look bad. Dude probably threw an apple out and waited on the deer to walk up, somebody did that over here in Cartersville at Red Top a few years ago, shot a doe through the neck with a crossbow. I think it survived though.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, there is a driving factor. It started when everybody watched buckmasters and started measuring deer horns, and competing for status, and got worse when they started facebook and instagram.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Yes, there is a driving factor. It started when everybody watched buckmasters and started measuring deer horns, and competing for status, and got worse when they started facebook and instagram.
They definitely wouldn't have done it for a basket 8...