SEC CHAMPIONSHIP, BAMA SUCKS EDITION…

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
The Barners STUPIDLY ALLOWED(with the DUMBEST defensive call in history) Milroe and the Tide pull off arguably the best play of the season last Saturday in the Iron Bowl, throwing up a prayer in the back-left corner of the endzone to Isiah Bond on a 4th and Goal from the 31. Bond came down with it and the rest is history
FIFY(Yes, I know you didn't write it, just quoted it)

kingfish

So who gets coach of the year ? Kirby for keeping the Dawg train rolling even though you lost your whole team to the NFL (seems like it ), or Saban for righting the ship early and getting to this game and a possible final 4 ? Both did spectacular jobs. Good luck to both teams, I hope you both lose today !!! :LOL:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
facepalm:
Maybe I’ll just listen to true play calling GOLD on Tide Radio or something! Maybe be even Scott
Howard locally for the Dawgs!

I listen to Scott and Eric on the radio through my hearing aids with the TV broadcast going as well. The problem is Hulu's TV broadcast is always running about 3 plays behind the actual game.

The problem arises when I jump up and start shouting and gesticulating and my wife says What? What? and I say it's too complicated to explain. You'll see what 3 plays from now. :bounce:

Geffellz18

I listen to Scott and Eric on the radio through my hearing aids with the TV broadcast going as well. The problem is Hulu's TV broadcast is always running about 3 plays behind the actual game.

The problem arises when I jump up and start shouting and gesticulating and my wife says What? What? and I say it's too complicated to explain. You'll see what 3 plays from now. :bounce:
How do you (y) and :ROFLMAO: at the same time on here?!?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I wouldn’t want be a DAWG fan in the critical care ward today. Mrs. Ruger is going to want to watch the game on the patient TVs while doing rounds. She’s not going to want to do it with a DAWG fan screaming in her ear. Bama fans will be feeling the love. :bounce: :bounce:

Baroque Brass

I just hope ESPN can work some of the game in amongst all the commercials. The number of commercials is out of control and ruins the game. I’m going to try and count commercials during the game.
For anyone interested, the commercial count during the game itself, but not during halftime, was ninety. If the commercials average 30 seconds each, that’s forty five minutes of commercials. I’d rather see the game.

Geffellz18

Gotta pay those massive salaries somehow! Just the announcers are probably 1MM for the game, some individually-Insane just to call a game for a few hours IMO. Then all the way down the line to the guy running wires, changing trash, grabbing coffee’s, etc.
I truly don’t understand how there’s any profit left over, but it’s a big business for sure….TV revenue is where it’s at-Ask the PAC12!

BamaGeorgialine

I’ll try to get the Tide Radio going for the game.

Did you see Milroe is finally getting the recognition he has earned?

Alabama quarterback Jalen Milroe has been named a finalist for the the Manning Award - which recognizes the Nation's Top Quarterback.

Following a rocky start to the season, Milroe has been spectacular, growing better and more experienced as the weeks go on.

The Katy, Texas native recorded 2,526 passing yards and 21 passing touchdowns while tacking on 439 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground.

Milroe helped the Tide pull off arguably the best play of the season last Saturday in the Iron Bowl, throwing up a prayer in the back-left corner of the endzone to Isiah Bond on a 4th and Goal from the 31. Bond came down with it and the rest is history.
Milroe is only going to get better. Probably a little bigger and faster next year. He'll work with a quarterback guru (probably not Stetson Bourbon) over the summer, and he'll be unbelievable next year. I'm talking scary good!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Milroe is only going to get better. Probably a little bigger and faster next year. He'll work with a quarterback guru (probably not Stetson Bourbon) over the summer, and he'll be unbelievable next year. I'm talking scary good!
I heard several commentators, including those who played, say he’s a generational QB. He will be scary good next year. Keep a good line in front of him to give Jalen time to work the magic.