Shot over subway sandwich

specialk

was it miracle whip?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
If the messed up U S government ever took guns from law abiding people there would be more murders than ever before , these's type people only attack helpless people and with most everyone carrying it keeps the crooks unsure who to attack , they never want a fair fight .
The government will not get weapons from Americans. Law abiding doesn’t apply to illegal seizures by unlawful government SS troops.

ucfireman

Bring back the gallows for people who do such things as this. It won't stop every murder from happening but it might slow it down a bit.
I agree, public executions.
Im sure there will be folks that will get sick (they can stay away) and protest it and all but I know for a fact that people want to see the gross. Look at what people search and pass around on social media. And all the lookie-loos at car wrecks and murder scenes. And ask a police or FF/paramedic and they all will say that people ask about "what is the worst thing you've seen"?
People want to see the "bad stuff".

bullgator

Ridiculous, Subway sandwiches aren’t that good.

oldfella1962

Is it gun violence or is it criminal negro violence?

statistically it is 90 percent of the time. The left forgets this part of the equation when they search for "answers" to gun violence.

Bullochcountyhunter

I agree, public executions.
Im sure there will be folks that will get sick (they can stay away) and protest it and all but I know for a fact that people want to see the gross. Look at what people search and pass around on social media. And all the lookie-loos at car wrecks and murder scenes. And ask a police or FF/paramedic and they all will say that people ask about "what is the worst thing you've seen"?
People want to see the "bad stuff".
I've been saying for awhile to bring back courthouse lawn hangings. Every Saturday afternoon. Sell tickets and concessions, I would buy a season pass myself.

Dub

Horrible event.

Her life taken and her family forever devastated.

Why is the murderer still breathing?

ucfireman

News last night said the 2 workers were sisters. And the manager, (the sister) who shot back at the murderer, had a 5yo daughter there.

Over freaking mayonnaise.
Draw and quarter the ***

oops1

Buzzard Expert
News last night said the 2 workers were sisters. And the manager, (the sister) who shot back at the murderer, had a 5yo daughter there.

Over freaking mayonnaise.
Draw and quarter the ***

She will probably be fired for having a firearm at work. Sad world we’re living in. Prayers for this family

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The sammich was just a excuse. This .. er.. person wanted to shoot someone. I mean.. he was standing there looking at his sammich being made, telling them what (and how much) to put on it. They didn't just reach in a box and hand him some pre-made food. He wanted to shoot them for some reason more than just too much mayo. Got a friend in SGA with a swamp full of "pet" gators that would gladly walk this guy out there and nail him to a stump and let the critters have their way with him.

pbradley

It has been said that an armed society is a polite society.

The part that didn't get said is the fact that you have to go through a lot of dead bodies before people finally learn the lesson that you might have to back up your mouth with your life.