Moultrie Ga. shooting.....

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
SAD, I know let's go back to firing squad. Public execution. Can't just stand around and say More Cowbell.
Kinda moot in this case. Article says shooter took his own life

buckpasser

Kentavious

All I need to know.
But they will say "he be a goot' boy".

Eww laut, he sang in da choir eva Sunday and was a hard worka.

oldfella1962

It's getting real old. Just kill yourself please if need be.
Indeed I never could wrap my head around the murder-suicide. It's the most selfish thing there is. Your life is terrible? I get that, but why take other people with you? :mad: Regardless, tough week for women! All the midtown ATL victims were women, all the Moultry victims were women except for the shooter.

buckpasser

I guess you showed them Kentavious. Some of y’all don’t know what it’s like to be trained to believe and convinced you’re a victim all your life. Most of y’all probably just power through your problems, work hard, don’t kill your Momma and them, pay your bill, and taxes (ie Kentavious’ housing, food, malt likka, weed, lotto tickets). Why? Because of your privilege! That’s why. Show some decency.

buckpasser

Did he make it that far in his academic career? Better dig out the grade school pics. :(

There’s probably some decent pics of him in mug shots. The guy that ran over the elderly man and killed him at Thomasville Walmart with a stolen car the other day smiled real nice for his mug shot.

Animals.

buckpasser

@oldfella1962

We don’t see eye to eye in the religious forums, but you stand a decent chance of persuading me that Kentavious isn’t far from the missing link were I an evolution man.

oldfella1962

Any info yet on his motivation? The guy from ATL (according to his mother) was trying to get medication at the medical center because his other medication was causing him problems or something. The clinic wouldn't give him the second medication because they said it was too addictive. :unsure:
His mother (a nurse) said he wouldn't abuse the addictive medication because he always follows her advice. So basically, it's the fault of the clinic I guess. :rolleyes: That said the guy had a prior arrest for abusing a controlled substance (or something similar) and breaking probation rules causing his probation to be revoked. Generally, that means you have to serve your sentence behind bars, but probation officers have a full plate chasing down their other probation clients, so it ends up being a total joke. Only this time the joke was on the poor women he shot in the clinic's waiting room.
Oh, and the owner of the truck he stole as a getaway vehicle. :mad:

Toliver

Any info yet on his motivation? The guy from ATL (according to his mother) was trying to get medication at the medical center because his other medication was causing him problems or something. The clinic wouldn't give him the second medication because they said it was too addictive. :unsure:
His mother (a nurse) said he wouldn't abuse the addictive medication because he always follows her advice. So basically, it's the fault of the clinic I guess. :rolleyes: That said the guy had a prior arrest for abusing a controlled substance (or something similar) and breaking probation rules causing his probation to be revoked. Generally, that means you have to serve your sentence behind bars, but probation officers have a full plate chasing down their other probation clients, so it ends up being a total joke. Only this time the joke was on the poor women he shot in the clinic's waiting room.
Oh, and the owner of the truck he stole as a getaway vehicle. :mad:
Was he a vet? I heard someone say the first meds were issued by the V.A. I have not looked as it just occurred to me while reading your post that I had heard that.

oldfella1962

@oldfella1962

We don’t see eye to eye in the religious forums, but you stand a decent chance of persuading me that Kentavious isn’t far from the missing link were I an evolution man.
Concerning the midtown shooter and Kentavious from Moultry: - now that you mention it, I have a theory: regardless of religious beliefs, almost everyone believes in & understands that genetics are the factors that give humans all the diversity like hair color, eye color, general health conditions, likelihood of diseases, basic personality traits, etc. Agreed?

This may not be politically correct, but could there be a genetic propensity for certain demographic groups to be predisposed to lack of impulse control, lack of consideration of long-term consequences, lack of deep cognitive reasoning ability/problem solving and other traits that contribute to suboptimal peaceful societal functionality? :unsure: Hear me out:

If you take education, financial stability, political stability, and all other factors off the table (when this can be done with an apples-to-apples accuracy) comparing demographic groups and there are still glaring & consistent differences in behavior....wouldn't a genetic reason be worth exploring? :unsure: But here lies the problem: any scientific study that even hinted at questioning whether demographic groups might have provable, demonstrable genetic differences that might affect behavior would be shut down immediately. :( The scientists would be labeled as racist Nazis just for daring to try to find out if there is a connection. And if by chance their research actually proved something that showed this demographic group in an unfavorable light....Katy bar the door! They would be run out of town on a rail. :( Sadly everybody loves science as long as it supports your agenda. We just went through this with Covid and found out how politicized science can become and how scientists who don't support the status quo are treated.

But we can't ignore the elephant in the room forever. Science can maybe give us some answers but we have to give it a chance and be adult enough to handle the truth. At this point in time our country will not do this.

Last edited:

oldfella1962

Was he a vet? I heard someone say the first meds were issued by the V.A. I have not looked as it just occurred to me while reading your post that I had heard that.
Yes he was a Coast Guard vet. Not sure where he got his meds, whether the VA or a civilian referral situation.

Toliver

Yes he was a Coast Guard vet. Not sure where he got his meds, whether the VA or a civilian referral situation.
Either way, it's too bad he didn't or couldn't get the right help before it was too late. He has now gone to the point of no return.

Artfuldodger

At least he wasn't transgender. Yet on this one, we choose his skin color as the cause. I wonder if he was left handed?

Artfuldodger

Concerning the midtown shooter and Kentavious from Moultry: - now that you mention it, I have a theory: regardless of religious beliefs, almost everyone believes in & understands that genetics are the factors that give humans all the diversity like hair color, eye color, general health conditions, likelihood of diseases, basic personality traits, etc. Agreed?

This may not be politically correct, but could there be a genetic propensity for certain demographic groups to be predisposed to lack of impulse control, lack of consideration of long-term consequences, lack of deep cognitive reasoning ability/problem solving and other traits that contribute to suboptimal peaceful societal functionality? :unsure: Hear me out:

If you take education, financial stability, political stability, and all other factors off the table (when this can be done with an apples-to-apples accuracy) comparing demographic groups and there are still glaring & consistent differences in behavior....wouldn't a genetic reason be worth exploring? :unsure: But here lies the problem: any scientific study that even hinted at questioning whether demographic groups might have provable, demonstrable genetic differences that might affect behavior would be shut down immediately. :( The scientists would be labeled as racist Nazis just for daring to try to find out if there is a connection. And if by chance their research actually proved something that showed this demographic group in an unfavorable light....Katy bar the door! They would be run out of town on a rail. :( Sadly everybody loves science as long as it supports your agenda. We just went through this with Covid and found out how politicized science can become and how scientists who don't support the status quo are treated.

But we can't ignore the elephant in the room forever. Science can maybe give us some answers but we have to give it a chance and be adult enough to handle the truth. At this point in time our country will not do this.
Probably if you could show that a particular race does in fact shoot or kill more based on their race. I think statistics show that Whites kill about as many in mass shootings (4 or more) than Blacks. Blacks do commit a few more mass shootings than Whites based on the overall percentage of Blacks and Whites but not enough to suggest they have a propensity to lack of impulse control as a reason.
It would be easier to show what you are saying in men vs women than
with the races. Even women who used to be men, commit more mass shootings than women who were born women.