Smokepole success!

stumpshooter

Well went out this morning to the soybeans and got me a nice flathead with my muzzleloader.

Attachments

• soybean field.JPG
    soybean field.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 742

stumpshooter

Then got her ready for cutting. MMMM! Fresh Backstrap tonight! ;)

Attachments

• Doug doe hangin.JPG
    Doug doe hangin.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 702

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Congrats Stumpshooter

Looks like you got a nice one :clap:

leo

E

early riser

CONGRATS stumpshooter, Wasn't it a beautiful morning to put meat in the freezer.

Nice nanny! Appreciate you sharing the pictures!

e.r.

Meriwether Mike

Congrats on the doe. Sure wish I could have been out there today. Oh well Saturdays a coming.

Handgunner

Nice doe and mighty fine lookin' spot to get another one or two!

stumpshooter

GA-Spur, Ya gotta love the good ole USA! :flag:

Delton, 3 of'em walked out and I shoot the biggest one. I figure since she didn't have no milk that the ones with her was from last year. I think she's the same one I missed last week with my bow cause the same thing happened. Three came out. She wuz purty smart though after the bow shot she stuck around till dark just inside the woods where I had no shot and then when I took off my mask and gloves she let the whole world know of my presence. Instead of coming out this time only 30yrds away she came out all the way at the end of the treeline. I've seen several bucks in there too and I guess I'll wait on a shooter next. I might of waited this time but I can only go with my preacher as a guest and he had run otta meat so I had too give something back to the ministry! ;)

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
She won't be pulling that trick again.;)

Good job -- will make some fine groceries.