Snake for coyote

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Well then...

That indicates to me that it is indeed possible to catch a coyote with a snake carcass...

Frankly, I am very surprised something didn't get it before now.

buckpasser

Well then...

That indicates to me that it is indeed possible to catch a coyote with a snake carcass...

Frankly, I am very surprised something didn't get it before now.

I tripped and buried that thing tonight. He actually stepped slightly deeper in there than the pan, so it was definitely a very near miss.

sportsman94

Any more luck on the snake? I put a rattlesnake in a vented bottle to age for awhile. If it breaks down by this fall I’ll play with it for canines. I did put the guts out with a camera over them and they were gone when I went back. Haven’t checked the camera yet to see what got them, but I’ll be sure to tell about the results if it was something good. A coyote did come by and dig out other bait holes I was testing in the area so I’m hoping he was the one that got it

buckpasser

Any more luck on the snake? I put a rattlesnake in a vented bottle to age for awhile. If it breaks down by this fall I’ll play with it for canines. I did put the guts out with a camera over them and they were gone when I went back. Haven’t checked the camera yet to see what got them, but I’ll be sure to tell about the results if it was something good. A coyote did come by and dig out other bait holes I was testing in the area so I’m hoping he was the one that got it

Nah, I’ve been way too busy to trap right now. Maybe I can get back going soon.