Spinal decompression treatment?

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
If the doc's think it wouldn't hurt I would try the inversion table, you can get a used one on FB/craigslist. Also I forget what they are but some things we eat/drink can cause inflammation. Cutting back on that might help. I have bulging L5/S1 and hang upside down every now and then.

bullgator

I also did the spinal decompression treatment with a chiropractor in 2020. This was after two spinal shots from an orthopedic doctor. I paid $3000 out of pock for 20 visits. Didn’t do a thing. It’s basically targeted traction. My right foot is still numb in the front half, as it has been since 2016. The inversion table has done more for me, that and core excercises at the gym.

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
Look to have your disc replaced. Texas is the best. News person on Atlanta first had it Jennifer Valdez. Do not do cages, they were never approved for backs. Shots only last so long and cause kidney and other issues, good luck.

Tight Lines

I was having some issues about 15 years ago...chiropractor and massages helped, but I also got an inversion table and a new bed, and after several weeks of the inversion table it basically resolved itself...every once in a while skiing or getting out of a deer stand or hauling wood I get a tweak again...spend a few days on the inversion table and it typically resolves itself...

That may not help you buy my table was maybe $400 and came from Teeter...

TomC

If you have a history of eye problems in your family think twice about the inversion table. Might help one issue and cause others!

Fishin & Hunting

Opening day of deer season this year I slipped a disc between my L4 and L5. Doc wanted to do surgery on me (disc replacment). When I said no, he wanted me to get shots. That was out since it would raise my blood sugar. So, I opted for Physical Therapy which is really helping me. But when I have flare ups, I found that half a Delta 9 gummy will take the pain away for a couple day.