Still Branch Reservoir

Whitefeather

Management Material
Just found out about this place. I don't live to far from it. Any one fish it?
Just seen this but, my buddy used to fish it regularly up to a year or so ago. He’s caught plenty of crappie out of it and some absolute slabs. I think he’s got a couple over 3#.

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
I wonder how crappie got in there? It was only stocked with bass, bluegill and channel catfish.
I never crappie fished for that reason. They probably got sucked in from the river . Good to hear they are in there now. That half the distance I was driving.

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
I wonder how crappie got in there? It was only stocked with bass, bluegill and channel catfish.
I never crappie fished for that reason. They probably got sucked in from the river . Good to hear they are in there now. That half the distance I was driving
Just seen this but, my buddy used to fish it regularly up to a year or so ago. He’s caught plenty of crappie out of it and some absolute slabs. I think he’s got a couple over 3#.
You got the scoop on what part of the lake? That thing is huge for an electric motor

Whitefeather

Management Material
I never crappie fished for that reason. They probably got sucked in from the river . Good to hear they are in there now. That half the distance I was driving

You got the scoop on what part of the lake? That thing is huge for an electric motor
Sorry no. I’ve never been to it. He’d find them in wind blown coves is all I know