Suggest replacement tires for ATV!

dawgvet

Looking to replace the stock tires due to dry-rotting on my stock 05 Kodiak 450. Looking for budget tire for just trail riding and work around the farm. Any suggestions appreciated.

transfixer

I would search Amazon or Ebay for the size tires you have on it, I usually like to buy similar tread to original, which will probably be Dunlop or Carlisle, but there are numerous other Korean and china brands out there now , which are likely fine for an atv

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Looking to replace the stock tires due to dry-rotting on my stock 05 Kodiak 450. Looking for budget tire for just trail riding and work around the farm. Any suggestions appreciated.
Got a old 220 that I use just around here on 4 "may pops" now and it's a close call between buying a (new to me) atv or new tires.

B. White

I've got a twenty+ year old recon and there weren't hardly any options available in the sizes I needed. Found some in a brand called SunF that were pretty cheap, but had good reviews. I've had them on for about 4-5 years. Dropped them off at a Discount Tire that mounted them cheap.

300 Mag

I have SunF,s on my foreman 500 for the last 4 years with zero issues. We take it to central TN a couple times a year and have never had a rock slite a sidewall. I'll be buying another set for my Rincon in the next year.