Team 31

DukeBoy30

Team 31:
ADDICTED2HUNTIN
DukeBoy30
timbawolf98
LeePea
dfhooked
My name is Jeremy and I'm looking forword to killing some turkey this year. I hunt in Floyd, Chatooga and Gordon county. Anybody want to give us a name be my guest.Good luck guys.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

hey Jeremy, my name is Jason, i hunt in Oglethorpe and Hancock counties the most but do hunt some wma's, depending on how many birds i see and hear on the private properties.....looking forward to killing some birds this year and maybe even win a prize!!

J Gilbert

Hey guys, my name's Jonathan and I hunt mainly in Laurens county and will also spend a little time this year near home here in Cherokee county, I'm ready to get this season started and kill some birds

dfhooked

I am Dustin and here's to good luck and a great time this spring. I am sick of the dreary dead months and am looking forward to springtime and the sound of gobblers. I hunt middle, SE, and SW ga as well as TN this year and probably MS or LA as I will be working in La most of the spring during the week. I think team 31 is a great name, less worry more gobblers, just enjoy the spring

LeePea

Hey guy's my name is Lee and I plan on hunting all over the state. Wilkes, greene, tift, monroe county and later during the season I think I am going to go and try out dawsons forest up in the mountains. I hope everyone has a good season and stays safe.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

good deal, looks like everyone has checked in!!!
good luck to everyone this season, be safe, and lets all keep in touch with what we all are seeing/killing!!
i have been out listening and watching the last 2 weekends, and i hope that i have a couple of birds zero'd in on at my Oglethorpe farm, i had one sunday morning come by just about close enough to shoot, i am sure with a little sweet talk he woulda came on in if it had been during the season, he had at least an 11" beard and no hens!! i also have been watching a small group of 3 gobblers that seem like they are gonna be pretty vocal, so they may be 2 year olds, maybe with these 4 i can connect on atleast one this weekend::;

LeePea

ADDICTED2HUNTIN what part of oglethorpe do you hunt? The place I hunt in wilkes county is right on the oglethorpe county line off of highway 77 (down the dirtroad from the broad river atv park).

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

ADDICTED2HUNTIN what part of oglethorpe do you hunt? The place I hunt in wilkes county is right on the oglethorpe county line off of highway 77 (down the dirtroad from the broad river atv park).

i am on hwy 78, just outside of lexington, at hogans store the road across from it, my property starts there and goes all the way to the creek. 800 acres there, it just doesn't have a whole lotta birds on it, i usually can take 1 a year of of it but then i get sucked into a little 250 acre tract of turkey hunting paradise in Hancock county, i was fortunate enough last year to take my 3 birds and i did not go into the woods without hearing one gobble. i killed a bird i had patterned on my Oglethorpe farm on opening morning, then i stayed in Hancock the rest of the season, i never went back to Oglethorpe again

J Gilbert

Leepea and ADDICTED, I know right where both of you are talking about, we used to cruise on past both places headed to our lease in Warren county back in the day

trkyburns

smack!

Team 31:
ADDICTED2HUNTIN
DukeBoy30
timbawolf98
LeePea
dfhooked
My name is Jeremy and I'm looking forword to killing some turkey this year. I hunt in Floyd, Chatooga and Gordon county. Anybody want to give us a name be my guest.Good luck guys.

Hey guys, I hate it y'alls team got stuck with DukeBoy. He has a little bit of property to hunt, a few acres here and there, but there ain't no birds on it....

at least there won't be when I get done with it!!!!!! ::ke:

I'll try to get him to stand still long enough to pose for a picture with my turkey challenge bird this weekend. :whip:
That ol' boy might kill a bird if he could figure out how to use his tree call... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DukeBoy30

Hey guys, I hate it y'alls team got stuck with DukeBoy. He has a little bit of property to hunt, a few acres here and there, but there ain't no birds on it....

at least there won't be when I get done with it!!!!!! ::ke:

I'll try to get him to stand still long enough to pose for a picture with my turkey challenge bird this weekend. :whip:
That ol' boy might kill a bird if he could figure out how to use his tree call... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats funny.About as funny as when I leave you sitting at the gas station Saturday morning while I'm out killing me some birds.:bounce:

Last edited:

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

Dukeboy, looks like we got friends on the same team, hey trkyburns better watch out for that chase fellow

J Gilbert

So what are you guys going to be using to knock down these tom this spring? Most of my hunting will be with an 870 youth 20ga with Indian Creek .555 tube and Hevi13 7's. If for some odd reason I need a backup I'll pull out the SX3 with Indian Creek .665 tube and Mag Blends, and I'm hoping I can take my bow out a time or two as well

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

my #1 go to gun is my winchester 1300 with factory .640 choke federal 3" 2oz load of #5's......but i have a benelli super black eagle with a kicks .660 choke that patterned really well with the same load, so i think since i have never killed a bird with my benelli i will give it a try first

LeePea

Alright guys good luck to you this weekend. I am heading out to Macon in the morning to set up camp and see if I can't roost a bird in the afternoon. It looks like opening day is going to be great weather. Good luck to yall.

J Gilbert

Good luck to all, I'm headed to Laurens county in about 2 hours, gonna get down there and see if I can't put one to bed tonight and lay the smackdown on him in the morning

J Gilbert

Well guys I layed one down about 45 minutes ago, I'll post pics when I get home tomorrow afternoon

Latest posts