The story of the big 8

Yesterday marked the end to a chapter I am still in disbelief I ever got the chance to close. I killed a buck we call the big 8 with a bow on our Cobb property. He came in at 715 following a doe that was 90 lbs at best and had no clue I was on earth and presented a 22 yard shot. We have had this deer on camera since 2017 and only had around 8 sets of pictures of him ever. He would only make one or two appearances a year and was a ghost to us. This year a large portion of our property where we got pictures of this buck was clear cut to put apartments and we basically just wrote it off as if we would never see the big 8 again. The pictures are in order the first is 2017, then 2019, 2020, 2021 (his biggest set of horns) and yesterday at 330 in the morning less than 4 hours before I killed him. We believe him to be atleast 8.5 years old. Thanks to my dad for helping me get him out (considering he probably weighed 220 with guts) and being my best hunting partner. Still just in shock of what happened.
CONGRATS!! That is a fine deer. Love his white face, too.