Think anyone will go hunting tomorrow?

sowgabuckstalker

Why the heck end it on a Friday? :(

I heard a guy tell another guy today he was going all weekend ugh.

Wonder if there’s any ticket writing tomorrow, hope not but you know they will.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I believe federal law mandates that all of Georgia's hunting seasons fall between Aug. 15 and May 15 each year.

Tadder

Well, my body is tired. My internal clock will wakeup at 4 am as it has for the last 3 months. My wife even ask if I was going too go see if he Gobbles in the am. He hasn't talked the last 2 days and even had him at 80yds at one point the last day and he wouldn't even gobble at a real hen. Well, he deserves a break and I do too. He will hopefully be there next season OLDER WISER and fun too hunt, Lord willing I well be there after him.Hope that others give them OLD BIRDS a break and the respect they've earned. THEY'VE put the slip on us all season and won. I 'll win next season. Mr. Green jeans if he waits could most likely wright a ticket if he wants too run the hunter in the am. Only thing on public land are they hunting are hiken. WHERE THEY PARK could be the key.:eek:

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Whaaaat? Show some sort of evidence of that law please.
It'ssomething I've always understood that some law somewhere mandates that hunting seasons fall between these dates in Ga. As I understand it it would be very difficult to change.
Maybe Mr Killmaster could chime in...

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
It'ssomething I've always understood that some law somewhere mandates that hunting seasons fall between these dates in Ga. As I understand it it would be very difficult to change.
Maybe Mr Killmaster could chime in...
I know the law your referencing but I believed it was state law not federal since other states open earlier.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Not me! I’m cleaning out he truck and bout to start another thread spun off this one.....

I’ll probably be out there early Wednesday with the .308 though.........hey Wayne, give me a shout if you find them:wink:

turkeykirk

Where’s everyone at? Been all over my local WMA this morning and nobody’s parked at my honey holes. First time no one has been here all year. Can’t believe my good luck!! :rofl:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Not me! I’m cleaning out he truck and bout to start another thread spun off this one.....

I’ll probably be out there early Wednesday with the .308 though.........hey Wayne, give me a shout if you find them:wink:
Have You been seeing a lot of hogs ?