Truck buck question?

Hit-n-Miss

How and when do they draw for weekly winners? Also is it random draw or what? Do girls and kids get a leg up in odds? Just wondering if anyone has experience with it and could tell me thanks.

biggdogg

Weekly winners are determined by the gross B&C score. They will set a couple dates around February to score each rack. Best overall score and wild cards go on to the shoot-out. They do have a youth and a ladies wild card, but to answer your question, no. Kids and ladies don't have a leg up.

Bananaslug22

I thought they scored the bucks turned in each week and the biggest deer of the week is the weekly winner. All weekly winners convene at the shootout.
Youth is a seperate contest but same protocol.

biggdogg

I thought they scored the bucks turned in each week and the biggest deer of the week is the weekly winner. All weekly winners convene at the shootout.
Youth is a seperate contest but same protocol.

They have two scoring locations and they do that sometime in February. None of the racks are scored for the contest until the official scoring events. There is a separate youth contest, but also a youth wild-card for the shootout.

catch22

Weekly winners are determined by the gross B&C score. They will set a couple dates around February to score each rack. Best overall score and wild cards go on to the shoot-out. They do have a youth and a ladies wild card, but to answer your question, no. Kids and ladies don't have a leg up.

I thought it was the net score......not gross....are you sure? I won a week along time ago, and I could have sworn they did the net....but I could be wrong

biggdogg

I miss spoke. It is net. My apologies.

godogs57

Our son won it back when there were no youth or ladies wild cards. He had to shoot against 16 grown men, including a friend of ours. Still holds the record for the youngest winner @ 9 years old. And they are correct, it’s net score.

Bananaslug22

Our son won it back when there were no youth or ladies wild cards. He had to shoot against 16 grown men, including a friend of ours. Still holds the record for the youngest winner @ 9 years old. And they are correct, it’s net score.

So was he allowed to keep the truck at that age? Wow