UGA's new co-dc

Geffellz18

If this is true, is Alabama also gonna own all the L's at all those other schools that have coaches that are Alabama "born and trained"?facepalm:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kirby was built between the hedges, but he got his masters degree in coaching in T-Town.
Not everyone earns their degree- ;)

Geffellz18

And don’t be mad at the narrative-Be mad at Kirby for acknowledging it… You guys are a riot. It’s not hard to find this stuff in his own words!
IMG_8331.jpegIMG_8332.jpeg

I guess Kirby’s as dumb at the Bama Nation.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
And don’t be mad at the narrative-Be mad at Kirby for acknowledging it… You guys are a riot. It’s not hard to find this stuff in his own words!
View attachment 1283117View attachment 1283118

You Bammers don’t want to admit it, but y’all know Kirby built Bama. Saban gets all the credit because he was the head coach. Kirby made Saban. Saban went in the toilet after Kirby left. Even Stevie Wonder saw that.

Geffellz18

You Bammers don’t want to admit it, but y’all know Kirby built Bama. Saban gets all the credit because he was the head coach. Kirby made Saban. Saban went in the toilet after Kirby left. Even Stevie Wonder saw that.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Keep chirping-The facts just don’t line up.
Kirby left in 2015!
Two NC’s & 5 SEC titles post Kirby and never more than two losses per season. And Saban’s 5-1 over him head to head, 1-1 for NC’s!
If that’s going in the toilet, I’d take a nose dive in it any day!
IMG_8333.jpeg

Kirby is NOW king since Saban has retired, and I hope he makes the most of it now that his only Achilles heel has been removed!
Again, don’t be mad at the narrative, your own coach acknowledges it!
Might need some of your own butt hurt cream supply there bud!

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Kirby left in 2015!
Two NC’s & 5 SEC titles post Kirby and never more than two losses per season. And Saban’s 5-1 over him head to head, 1-1 for NC’s!
View attachment 1283170

Kirby is NOW king since Saban has retired, and I hope he makes the most of it now that his only Achilles heel has been removed!
Kirby knocked Saban out of his last Natty and won 2 in a row. Sure was nice watching ol Nick not get a Natty cause of Kirby.. :cool:

Silver Britches

Kirby left in 2015!
View attachment 1283170

He won with Kirby’s players.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Well……..T Rob interviewed in Tuscaloosa for DC of the Crimson Tide yesterday. More zeros in his paycheck, a promotion, and working with the kids that know and like him. We shall see…….

MudDucker

Staff member

Let me tell you what is dumb. The fact that you attribute this to Bama Nation. If you knew squat, you would know that Kirby and Saban were coaching together before they went to Bama. So if you want to be smart, you need to refer to Bama Nation as Saban Smart nation.

Silver Britches

Let me tell you what is dumb. The fact that you attribute this to Bama Nation. If you knew squat, you would know that Kirby and Saban were coaching together before they went to Bama. So if you want to be smart, you need to refer to Bama Nation as Saban Smart nation.
That's right! You tell 'em, Mud Dawg!

Geffellz18

I’m not attributing it to anything!
I made a simple comment in jest, was called dumb for making it although your own coach acknowledges it-Multiple Time's! Doesn’t matter where they used to coach-He attributes his success to his time spent at UA under Saban. His words, not mine or anyone else’s!
The moment you and @Danuwoa realized you called Coach Kirby Smart Dumb!!!
IMG_8334.jpeg

Lighten up and load up on that butt hurt cream supply @Silver Britches has been trying to distribute!

MudDucker

Staff member
I’m not attributing it to anything!
I made a simple comment in jest, was called dumb for making it although your own coach acknowledges it-Multiple Time's! Doesn’t matter where they used to coach-He attributes his success to his time spent at UA under Saban. His words, not mine or anyone else’s!
The moment you and @Danuwoa realized you called Coach Kirby Smart Dumb!!!
View attachment 1283199

Lighten up and load up on that butt hurt cream supply @Silver Britches has been trying to distribute!

Your comment was accurately labeled dumb and now you double down. Kirby and Saban have a great relationship and both have acknowledged that. They don't acknowledge that it has anything to do with Bammer.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
My point exactly! The crown has been transitioned.
And don't think it was built by Bama. It was built by his dad at a young age when Kirby played for his Daddy and then UGA. He stayed with Saban until the one job he wanted came available. And he's just getting started.
XWLAECLLLOYT7IY4I6TUCXNPI4.jpg

Last edited:

Geffellz18

Kirby was built between the hedges, but he got his masters degree in coaching in T-Town.

And don't think it was built by Bama. It was built by his dad at a young age when Kirby played for his Daddy and then UGA. He stayed with Saban until the one job he wanted came available. And he's just getting started.
XWLAECLLLOYT7IY4I6TUCXNPI4.jpg

Well, you and I are still on the same page here. Appreciate you validating my earlier points!

Geffellz18

Your comment was accurately labeled dumb and now you double down. Kirby and Saban have a great relationship and both have acknowledged that. They don't acknowledge that it has anything to do with Bammer.
Potato, PotAhhhTo-You have your narrative, I follow the words of others quoted statements! ;)

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

Ain't nothing in there that says "Saban and Alabama made me" just a simple acknowledgement that a lot of coaches have gone through Tuscaloosa.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
So what you're saying is, maybe it was the "STUDENT" and not necessarily the "teacher".

And if that's not what you're saying, then you have to own ALL the losers that have come and gone as well.