UGA's new co-dc

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Well……..T Rob interviewed in Tuscaloosa for DC of the Crimson Tide yesterday. More zeros in his paycheck, a promotion, and working with the kids that know and like him. We shall see…….
Didn't take the job. Stayed with the co-dc job he accepted in Athens.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Didn't take the job. Stayed with the co-dc job he accepted in Athens.
I’m not as concerned about him leaving as he has some good kids he’s been working with. Don’t want to lose them.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
He chose the job he wanted lol.
Bingo! That's the beauty of being a good coach. Better teams will come knocking if you really are good. We knocked, he answered and told Bama to pound sand!

bullgator

facepalm:
Good gosh, does every thread have to turn into a “Georgia” against the world thread.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
facepalm:
Good gosh, does every thread have to turn into a “Georgia” against the world thread.
I don’t know. But I hear stuff like this and how tired people are of Georgia fans talking about the back to back titles. You know what that is? That’s too bad.

For years and years Georgia fans had to listen to crap about how we supposedly settle for less and the reason there hadn’t been a title in so long was because Georgia accepted mediocrity. There was also the stuff about Georgia wasn’t willing to do what it took to be a championship football program.

So guess what? All of y’all that Georgia is looking down at, maybe y’all shouldn’t have been so loud when Georgia was down. That’s about all I’ve got for anybody that wants Georgia fans to be more humble.

My question is how Alabama fans can be as insecure as they are after all the winning they’ve done.

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I don’t know. But I hear stuff like this and how tired people are of Georgia fans talking about the back to back titles. You know what that is? That’s too bad.

For years and years Georgia fans had to listen to crap about how we supposedly settle for less and the reason there hadn’t been a title in so long was because Georgia accepted mediocrity. There was also the stuff about Georgia wasn’t willing to do what it took to be a championship football program.

So guess what? All of y’all that Georgia is looking down at, maybe y’all shouldn’t have been so loud when Georgia was down. That’s about all I’ve got for anybody that wants Georgia fans to be more humble.

My question is how Alabama fans can be as insecure as they are after all the winning they’ve done.

We ate "40 years" humble pie for a long time. Now it's the rest of the SEC's turn to eat humble pie for a good long while. Prollum is they findin' out that pie don't taste so sweet. As we say at the rodeo, Tough darts.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
We ate "40 years" humble pie for a long time. Now it's the rest of the SEC's turn to eat humble pie for a good long while. Prollum is they findin' out that pie don't taste so sweet. As we say at the rodeo, Tough darts.
I said long ago before our back to back nattys that if I were alive when we finally win another, I’m going to enjoy and have fun with it. That’s what I’m doing too! It’s our time to crow! Errrr, bark and howl! :bounce:

Anyone have a problem with it, Dr. Britches can prescribe some hiney hurt cream! :bounce:

GO DAWGS!
TO HECK WITH EVERYONE ELSE!

Resica

I said long ago before our back to back nattys that if I were alive when we finally win another, I’m going to enjoy and have fun with it. That’s what I’m doing too! It’s our time to crow! Errrr, bark and howl! :bounce:

Anyone have a problem with it, Dr. Britches can prescribe some hiney hurt cream! :bounce:

GO DAWGS!
TO HECK WITH EVERYONE ELSE!
(y). It is a Georgia site too. I don't care to hear some things I hear, but I get it and I could leave if I wanted to. I like the website!!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
(y). It is a Georgia site too. I don't care to hear some things I hear, but I get it and I could leave if I wanted to. I like the website!!
All in fun, brother. And it’s good having fans of other teams on here. Gives us somebody to pick at. :bounce:

:cheers: