Useless Billy duck n goose hunt success

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Yea, Dave. He has a little sister. I only ever took Buzz on one youth hunt. That was a mistake, should've done more. I'll be taking my daughter to more stuff like that.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
It was nice meetin' you Red. We had a great time, and got more than we ever got before :)

mose

That's what it's about. Nice work guys!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Great story. Thanks for sharing! Congrats to the boy! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's fun aint it! :cool:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Man, that's awesome. Congrats to Buzz on his first of many.

stringmusic

Awesome JB, congrats to you and your boy!

I only hunted GA once this year, but if I get a hold of a good wood duck hole you and your boy are invited.:cheers:

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I only hunted GA once this year, but if I get a hold of a good wood duck hole you and your boy are invited.:cheers:

You the man, Strang! I know we've tried to make it happen in years past, just never could get the timing right. If I ever can get over to that swamp of mine to figure it out, I'll be callin' you as well :cheers:

mtr3333

Banned
Great story and congratulations to Buzz! This is what makes hunting fun.

Barebowyer

Great story and congrats to your son. Good deal on all of you that helped them out. There's not enough of that these days!!!

Killer Kyle

That's the kinda guy ol' Tick is. He's a goodun'. Once he came up to hunt. At camp one night he saw me about to fix my Ramen Noodles and Spam for dinner and said "aww nah, man, you ain't gotta eat like that!" and whipped up some huge BBQ pork chops instead. He ain't too bad for a flatlander! :) I always tell folks that he comes up here to the big mountains and works harder than any flatlander ever did!
Great job on paying it forward C! And congrats on a fine hunt. I know that boy was thrilled!!!

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Those are memories you can't buy.
Congrats to the new waterfowler.