Watch this

2dye4

That’s amazing. This should be shown a lot more to get the able bodied dead beats off their duffs and off the government payroll.
I have a customer in SC with no legs from a farming accident. I’d put him up against anyone that can walk on their own 2 legs.

basshappy

BANNED
@Core Lokt like Zion, I also was in the foster care system in Ohio until I was adopted, and I also wrestled. I remember him wrestling for Massillon HS and pretty much losing every match his first 2-3 seasons, but putting it all together to have a solid winning record his senior year. Thank you for sharing the AGT clip. His upbeat always present smile is a lifter upper. :) If I could use only one thing to describe wrestlers - determination. You are going to do whatever it takes to push through and make it happen. For Zion his person life really changed for the better when he got into wrestling.

Big7

The Oracle
I'm hard as a diamond and mean as a snake but that almost made me tear up..

My mama always says when she sees somebody with a disability or other hardship
"And we don't have any problems".

Also makes me wonder why I was born with a perfectly good body and mind, then turn around and do the things I did to it and still be alive. Only God knows why.

Very inspirational story of young man behind the 8 ball and truly making the best of what he has.

God bless him.

Core Lokt

I won't lie, I did tear up watching it on tv. I just love seeing stories like this in today's times.

oldfella1962

Just the story of the man and what he went through growing up is what caught my attention. He could have easily said screw it and poor me but he didn't.
Yes I saw him on AGT. I can't imagine bullies picking on him when he was a kid, as he said during a brief interview. :mad: Seriously, who picks on a person with no legs? :mad:

sinclair1

Another guy getting after it. Not sure why they let him cross the line, but awesome.

sinclair1

A inspiration right here on the forum.