WHat would you do?

Core Lokt

The TV show. Interesting how folks will listen to others conversations and then pipe in/comment. Pretty interesting I say.

zedex

Gator Bait
I just got from a motorbike ride. Was pleasant. Stopped by the A&W for burger and drink. While there, a young couple came in.

She was a purty thang, dressed nice. He was kinda druggie looking. He spoke loudly; loud enough for everyone to hear him.

He was talking about hunting and fishing. It was obvious to anyone that has hunted the guy knows nothing about it.

After hearing tall tales of a bear sleeping in his tent with him, how he fed a cougar by hand and his other far fetched tales, it became a chore not to correct him.

Her reaction was that he is just walking, talking Grizzly Adams.

He also spoke about being clean for 8 solid months. She was impressed . I decided not to say a word. Girls eat up the bravado of guys and this girl was even licking her fingers over it.

I finished my burger and continued riding, trying figure how guys like that get the purty gals

Cmp1

BANNED
I just got from a motorbike ride. Was pleasant. Stopped by the A&W for burger and drink. While there, a young couple came in.

She was a purty thang, dressed nice. He was kinda druggie looking. He spoke loudly; loud enough for everyone to hear him.

He was talking about hunting and fishing. It was obvious to anyone that has hunted the guy knows nothing about it.

After hearing tall tales of a bear sleeping in his tent with him, how he fed a cougar by hand and his other far fetched tales, it became a chore not to correct him.

Her reaction was that he is just walking, talking Grizzly Adams.

He also spoke about being clean for 8 solid months. She was impressed . I decided not to say a word. Girls eat up the bravado of guys and this girl was even licking her fingers over it.

I finished my burger and continued riding, trying figure how guys like that get the purty gals
I don't think I could've held back,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
We’ve even got an internal valve that we can open and close on demand.

gunnurse

Yup.