Who will be bowhunting the toms?

Al33

Tell us what you plan on using. Bow, arrow make up, broadheads, Blinds, dekes, calls, or whatever.

I have been practicing a lot with a little Texas Comanche 52", 60# recurve because it will be easier to maneauver inside my new blind. Hunting with a bow and without a blind is really tough due to my limited vision so I am really looking forward to hunting from the blind. I may find it more trouble than it's worth but I have got to try. I will also be using a full strut gobbler deke this year for the first time and really not sure if I will be doing more harm than good. I have heard differing opinions about them.:huh:

I have not decided on my broadhead choice yet but I will likely be using my GT Traditional 5575's.

maconducks

I'll be shooting my 54" shrew, w 5575's and 50grn inserts and 125grn magnus stingers. I dont own a blind but have been talking myself out of the double bull everytime I watch their video.

reviveourhomes

I will be running with bow in hand. I will be using my new G&L Archery 56" One peice longbow that I will start building next week. It should be done just in time.

I will be using GT 3555's 4 fletched wild turkey feathers with a Rother snuffer attached.

GA Bowhunter

I have only been shooting a recurve for a month, so I will try one with the 835 first and then maybe get the recurve out.

reviveourhomes

It should be a great year with the bow since I have old Major to call for me!! LOL

If I had to do the calling myself I would never see a bird!

SELFBOW

I'll be in a double bull with a rage 2" expandable on my Matthews Outback. No guns this year, If i don't get one oh well. good thing is I have 5,000 acres that only me and my buddy have permission to turkey hunt.