wma harvest data

Gaswamp

?doesn't DNR have a site where you can check the current harvest data for each WMA?

Gaswamp

thanks

Gaswamp

oh well no data on what Im looking for. Only 8 wmas statewide are listed

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
whats the link?
Do you have to GoOutdoorsGA app on your phone ? I couldn’t figure a link out . I’ve had the app for years and haven’t had a paper license in years.
When I go to game check, you can see real time results . County and wma . I’m not the most technical savvy person so maybe someone else can get a link

Gaswamp

Do you have to GoOutdoorsGA app on your phone ? I couldn’t figure a link out . I’ve had the app for years and haven’t had a paper license in years.
When I go to game check, you can see real time results . County and wma . I’m not the most technical savvy person so maybe someone else can get a link
will try that

oldfatbubba

I maintain a report summarizing current season results that anyone can access. It has a one-page summary and several 'best of' reports not included in the DNR's reporting. I updated almost daily and anyone can use it. Here's the LINK.

Gaswamp

I maintain a report summarizing current season results that anyone can access. It has a one-page summary and several 'best of' reports not included in the DNR's reporting. I updated almost daily and anyone can use it. Here's the LINK.
dang thats pretty cool. I could never find data on the dnr site for hilliard

oldfatbubba

dang thats pretty cool. I could never find data on the dnr site for hilliard
Thanks. As the season progresses, I'll add additional reports that show year-over-year comparisons for each WMA and, in some cases, for specific hunts (eg first and second gun hunts @ B.F. Grant, Clybel, etc). If you poke around in the report, you'll find harvest data going back to 2011.