Women’s CWS

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Been watching some of the games. It’s an enjoyable game to watch. Some of those ladies can throw the heck out of that ball. I’m pulling for FSU.

Go Noles!

SpotandStalk

I thought Tenn may beat Ou but they got shutout 9-0 in 5 innings. OU is tough. I gotta quit watching this mess :ROFLMAO:

Go Noles

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I thought Tenn may beat Ou but they got shutout 9-0 in 5 innings. OU is tough. I gotta quit watching this mess :ROFLMAO:

Go Noles
That UT starting pitcher was throwing some heat. Probably the hardest I’ve seen all year, but OU got to her. SEC teams gonna have to face this mess now that OU will be joining the conference next year. Them girls are a handful.

SpotandStalk

That UT starting pitcher was throwing some heat. Probably the hardest I’ve seen all year, but OU got to her. SEC teams gonna have to face this mess now that OU will be joining the conference next year. Them girls are a handful.

Saw a stat that OU only hits around .270 against pitchers over 70mph. I guess UT’s strategy was to use their fastest pitcher. Didn’t work lol

Not sure anybody can slow those gals down

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Love it. Them girls can throw that underhanded ball. Chipper Jones never hit one thrown by a girl NEVER. :bounce:

biggdogg

About the only time I'll ever pull for FSU. And fwiw, that Stanford freshman slings it at 73mph, which equates to roughly 101mph with a baseball at 60' 6".

There is a video of Albert Pujols facing Jennie Finch at an MLB All-Star game. He saw 9 pitches and didn't touch a single one.

South Carolina has a pitcher that hits 75mph regularly.

SpotandStalk

About the only time I'll ever pull for FSU. And fwiw, that Stanford freshman slings it at 73mph, which equates to roughly 101mph with a baseball at 60' 6".

There is a video of Albert Pujols facing Jennie Finch at an MLB All-Star game. He saw 9 pitches and didn't touch a single one.

South Carolina has a pitcher that hits 75mph regularly.
That gal is a great pitcher. May be wrong but I think she’s got a couple years left.

Duff

Watched the SC pitcher live vs the Dawgs. She can sling it.

Gator89

OU hired the lady that used used to coach the pitchers for the Gators and our pitching has been in the tank ever since.

OU was great, Jen Rocha made them dang near invincible.

biggdogg

OU hired the lady that used used to coach the pitchers for the Gators and our pitching has been in the tank ever since.

OU was great, Jen Rocha made them dang near invincible.
I knew our pitching took a downturn lately, I just wast sure why. Now I know...