Women’s CWS

Gator89

I found out the other day that the mother of the OU pitcher, Jordy Bahl, works for the same organization as I but at our Omaha, NE facility.

Ms. Bahl has not been at work much lately.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
GO NOLES! Pulling for y'all. Them OU girls are a little too cocky for my liking! Hope the Noles can win this thing.

Silver Britches

Noles up 1-0 bottom 4th. GO NOLES! :rockon:

SpotandStalk

Lady Noles had a great year but the streak continues. Noles fall 5-0, 3-1. Congrats to Ou on the best season ever. 53 straight wins and a 3peat to close out the season.

Silver Britches

Lady Noles had a great year but the streak continues. Noles fall 5-0, 3-1. Congrats to Ou on the best season ever. 53 straight wins and a 3peat to close out the season.
Just watched it with my dad. Those FSU girls were already crying before the bottom of the 7th even started. I knew it was over when I saw that. I didn’t want OU to win, but they had one heck of a season. That’s pretty cool to win 3 straight national championships. Gonna be cool to see my Dawgs do that in football this season too! :banana:

Duff

Those Sooner gals (I guess you call some of them gals:bounce:) are good. 53 game win streak and out scored their opponents 428-50. That’s pretty good.

Hate to see them in the sec, but maybe the Bammers, Dawgs, Tenn, Gators, SC and LSU can whoop on them occasionally

SpotandStalk

Those Sooner gals (I guess you call some of them gals:bounce:) are good. 53 game win streak and out scored their opponents 428-50. That’s pretty good.

Hate to see them in the sec, but maybe the Bammers, Dawgs, Tenn, Gators, SC and LSU can whoop on them occasionally

They can’t continue like this forever but won’t be many old fashioned whoopings put on those girls. I’d sure like to see it though!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Good game. Not the outcome I wanted. That #8 pitcher for the Sooners is a very pretty girl IMO.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
OU takes it. Great message afterwards...