Young Deer in N. Fulton (video)

J

JR

So here are two young'uns and of course you see the 'miss'..... :mad: :banginghe Thank god I was holding the camera! :rofl:

kennyjr1976

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Great shots....except the last one.:D Been there done that.

J

JR

Thats, so far we have about 20 mins. worth of video of deer, coons, chipmunks, owls, and a hawk.... Can't wait till we get done, and make a movie out of it.... I enjoy 'authoring' the dvd's as much as getting the footage.... Well maybe not as much!

SwitchbackXThunter

Great footage.. I also hunt in Fulton.. I hunt in south Fulton though. There are some amazing deer there. My Dad missed an eight pointer last weekend too. But All I got to say is Fulton deer huntin' rocks!!:cool:

J

JR

No doubt!!!! So far this year, on the 4 or 5 times I've been in the woods, I've seen more bucks than does!

joboo

Are ther public lands in Fulton or is it all private?

J

JR

All private that I know of Joe! North Fulton area is SO popular, it is 'cut throat' just getting permission... We hunt close friends land, and have been for 10-15 yrs. exclusively!

GA DAWG

Who was the shooter? That one buck was pretty decent.

Robk

Sweet!!!! I live in north fulton and have lined up a place to hunt but I'm not going to until the extended season in January.

R

J

JR

Sweet!!!! I live in north fulton and have lined up a place to hunt but I'm not going to until the extended season in January.

R

Sweet, good for you!!! A word of advice, as 'the man' is seen often in N. Fulton, if there were EVER a time that you need to make sure you have the "written permission" on you while hunting, up here DEFINATELY would be the time/place to do so!

Robk

Sweet, good for you!!! A word of advice, as 'the man' is seen often in N. Fulton, if there were EVER a time that you need to make sure you have the "written permission" on you while hunting, up here DEFINATELY would be the time/place to do so!

It's a depredation hunt situation. All I'm waiting on is the home owners Assoc. Rep to get all the waivers signed. Once I have one from everyone I'll get it done.

Rob

J

JR

It's a depredation hunt situation. All I'm waiting on is the home owners Assoc. Rep to get all the waivers signed. Once I have one from everyone I'll get it done.

Rob

I hear ya! So your 'depredation' hunt will be for deer? Yotes? Both?