dwhee87 Driveler Thread #310..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Equador has the strongest coffee I ever drank. I had a cup with breakfast at the hotel restaurant, tasted good. I asked the waitress for a second cup and felt my heart racing after a few sips. Slammed on breaks on the coffee.

Yessiree, I like that Ecuador coffee. I actually want that hardcore jolt from a stout caffeine hot coffee when I'm working, or driving.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I did this "once"..."once"! Climbed as far up a pine as I could (adjusting the stand 4 times), and just about daylight the wind started. Somewhere around 10am my stand got close enough to the ground for me to jump.

:rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Oh yeah, speaking of driving on the Interstate, I had a guy in a plain white nice GMC pickup hit me with a siren on the way home yesterday morn on I-20 while impersonating a LEO as I sped past him.

I tapped the brake and knocked off the CC and NO blues were to be seen, so I didn't pull over even although he jumped up on my bumper. I got on the brake as I started for the shoulder just as I was passing an Exit ramp and he peeled off at the last second.

Ticked me off!

Cmp1

BANNED
Equador has the strongest coffee I ever drank. I had a cup with breakfast at the hotel restaurant, tasted good. I asked the waitress for a second cup and felt my heart racing after a few sips. Slammed on breaks on the coffee.
Germany has some strong Java also,,,,

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I remember them fellas in mechanic school bragging about going to B-52 school. Sitting on the tip of the spear they’d say. I’m thinking you poor idiots, most of their bases are in the upper mid-west. Minot, the UP, turning wrenches at -20.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
But a out of state deer lic is cheap,,,,

I got the best deer hunting in this country, right out my door. If I`m going off hunting, it`ll be moose, elk, Dall, and stone sheep.

Up your way I`d like to trap a fisher. And a wolverine, if they still roam those woods.

Cmp1

BANNED
I got the best deer hunting in this country, right out my door. If I`m going off hunting, it`ll be moose, elk, Dall, and stone sheep.

Up your way I`d like to trap a fisher. And a wolverine, if they still roam those woods.
Might get a fisher,,,,but no wolverines,,,,can get you an Elk nearby,,,,

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Nic you need to trap Montana to get what your wanting. That’s about as far south as the Wolverine ranges these days.

Cmp1

BANNED
I remember them fellas in mechanic school bragging about going to B-52 school. Sitting on the tip of the spear they’d say. I’m thinking you poor idiots, most of their bases are in the upper mid-west. Minot, the UP, turning wrenches at -20.
I tried to get to Minot,volunteered for a 5 year stint,,,,notta,,,,TAC didn't want to give me up,I guess,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I put that Thunder Vest on Ric that MizT bought for him, it's sposed to help with stuff like thunder, fireworks, separation anxiety, etc., etc.,

Once I strap it on him it was like he's glued to me, so much for the separation anxiety. :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.