dwhee87 Driveler Thread #310..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Here ya go!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Thanks keebs keeping us going. Tried but copy and paste not easy on phone

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Just for a moment I went billy

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Sorry for the lag....I'm sharing y'all with a conference call....o_O

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Have errands to run.Wife wants her modified veggie soup for the upcoming cold weather.Need to finish my fire pit and shed roof.What did I do before I got early retirement.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Have errands to run.Wife wants her modified veggie soup for the upcoming cold weather.Need to finish my fire pit and shed roof.What did I do before I got early retirement.

Well, you could always come over and help me, if you got a bunch of free time. My honey-do list for this weekend is to replace a gate post on the fence that's rotted, and prep the attic for some blown in insulation. Those AC bills this summer nearly kilt me.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I wonder how it all got done too

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well, you could always come over and help me, if you got a bunch of free time. My honey-do list for this weekend is to replace a gate post on the fence that's rotted, and prep the attic for some blown in insulation. Those AC bills this summer nearly kilt me.
Those bills will keep you working

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Depends on where you stay at.

Status
Not open for further replies.