Deshaun Watson

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Popped his ACL today. Season over. Just like that.

Hmmm... Wonder if it was the knee he was kneeling on? No sympathy here.

I hope everyone that takes a knee suffers the same fate or worse.

Appears I was right after all..

Browning Slayer

He won't amount to anything on an NFL field..

Browning Slayer nails it again!!!:biggrin2:

Sure did! Hoped he would have a season ending career just a few days ago.. Wanted a linebacker to take him out at the knee he was kneeling with (please see post #52). Too bad it didn't happen how I wanted.. Oh well.. Always next year.:cry:

Last edited:

MudDucker

Staff member
He plays in the NFL ... No Fan League. I ain't watched him and I don't plan to!

Browning Slayer

Also, the clear cut front runner for rookie of the year.

My guess is he won't be running anywhere anytime soon.. Karma is such a great thing. Maybe he'll think twice before taking a knee again..

And before all of the Clemson fan hate begins with "How could you say something like that", "He's a fine young man that is just influenced by his peers to kneel", go pound sand crybabies. I want the same thing to happen to ANYONE that takes a Knee during the National Anthem!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
He hasn't surpassed anything. He has played in a few games and lost all but one. Come back when he's actually done something.

As far as a fine young man.. Pfffftttt... Fine Young Men don't kneel during the anthem. Period. I don't care what he did with his 1st paycheck. He'll use it as a tax write off to begin with. I have ZERO use for any of the scum that is kneeling during the National Anthem. I would oppose ANY Dawg in the league that did it as well. No excuse for it, at all. He can go pound sand and I hope a linebacker takes him out at the knee's and gives him a permanent injury that locks his knees in the upright position so he can never even bend over again. And I hope that happens to every scum that is taking a knee.

Dang Slayer, tell us how YOU REALLY feel . . . :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Sorry, but I have NO USE for scumbags that continue this garbage. These scumbags have millions of dollars to their name and if they wanted to actually try and make a difference, they could. Instead, they continue to act like spoiled children and for that, I hope everyone of them steps on an IED along with anyone that supports them!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Sorry, but I have NO USE for scumbags that continue this garbage. These scumbags have millions of dollars to their name and if they wanted to actually try and make a difference, they could. Instead, they continue to act like spoiled children and for that, I hope everyone of them steps on an IED along with anyone that supports them!

He's still sand bagging a little bit.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

He gave his first NFL check to a Houston hurricane survivor single mom...........More class than seen on here...............

Ya know, that word "Class" is a funny thing.. People like to throw it around to fit their agenda.. So, taking a knee during the National Anthem is "class" in your book? Cause it sure isn't in mine. I hope his leg never heals and he has a constant limp just like so many of our soldiers coming back from overseas.. Heck, for that matter, I hope he gets an infection and they have to remove his leg..

This is not "Class"..
867957004.jpg

This is!!

Injured%20Soldier.jpg

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I'm still confuzzelated....

Does Slayer want Watson crippled, lame, or injured for life?

Browning Slayer

I'm still confuzzelated....

Does Slayer want Watson crippled, lame, or injured for life?

D: All of the above! And that goes for any scumbag football player that takes a knee during the National Anthem..

weathermantrey

I tell ya what.. If Watson can do what Matthew Stafford has done, we'll talk.. Until Watson can sustain a career longer than a few games, bark up another tree.

Bump this thread in a few years and look at stats..

Just curious, you guys are tooting Watson's horn early.. How many games has he won?
well... bump!

Latest posts